Chapter 3

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun lying lazily in his bed. He turn off the light locked himself in his dark room. Just a light beam from his big window. His conversation with Jungshin repeating on his mind. 

"She is back... She is back to seoul" Jungshin

"I'm not interest with her anymore" Jonghyun

He smiled sarcastically "then what do you want lee jonghyun???"

"You'll come to her, asked why she leave you?? Begging her come back to your side??? She's already abandon you.... You'll begged her to come back?? Hahahaa" Jonghyun, he laughing.   

"I dont care..."

"I dont love you anymore"

"I dont want to see you again...,"Jonghyun, He laughed ,his heart know. It's all lies.

He care, he want to see her. he wanted to asked why she leave him 5 years ago.

 

FLASHBACK , TOKYO 5 Years ago

"Why you didn't want to sit in vvip seat??" Jonghyun, he rested his chin in her shoulder while hugging her from a back in his private make up room.

"Andwae, i want to see your perform so close. Beside the stage..." Seungyeon.

"It's okay for you to stand up for a whole concert there, you look so pale today, are you didn't feeling well??"Jonghyun.

" it's okay, this chance might never happen again in our life, watching your Tokyo Dome Concert... every idol dreaming to stand up in this amazing place, I can't believe you're here too now" Seungyeon, she look so proud with Jonghyun.

"Ahhh yeppo... Give me strength then , I need to recharge..."Jonghyun.

"What do you want???" Seungyeon.

"A kiss...." Jonghyun, he smirked like a child.

Seungyeon just can smile and turned her body. She wrapped her hand around his neck. Give him a passionate kiss, like there's no tomorrow  for them. Yeah, there's no tomorrow.

Jonghyun feel little weird seeing Seungyeon behaviour today, but he didn't think too much. He just enjoyed the recharge to help his performance. After let go the kiss, he kissed her forehead.

"I love you..." Jonghyun, he smiled.

"I love you.... More" Seungyeon.

Jonghyun pulled her into his tight hug till someone knocked the door.

"Jonghyun-ssi 10 minute more"The staff

"Ahh okay..." Jonghyun, let go their hug.

"Oppa..." Seungyeon, She run to him give him a tight hug. For a long time, she feel lost in his hug. "Mianhe....".

"For what..?" Jonghyun

"Keunyang.... For anything... " Seungyeon, she look so sad.

"What happen with you yeobo...?" Jonghyun, He smell something wrong.

"Palli kha ... Your concert is about to start... Fighting" Seungyeon, she smiled. Jonghyun grab her hands bring her to backstage.

Seungyeon watching him beside the stage. When the concert start she can he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter