Chapter 13

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa annyeong...." Jungyeon, she come over Jonghyun who sit in the swing while strumming his guitar

"Annyeong ...." Jonghyun.

"Otte....??" Jeongyeon, she suddenlly asked.

"Bwoga??" Jonghyun, he didnt understand

"Your feeling as a dad..?" Jungyeon

"Umm, I'm a bit suprised and happy in same times" Jonghyun

"You must be shocked right?? when know the truth.." Jungyeon, she sighed.

"I'm sorry..." Jungyeon , she continue.

"For what??" Jonghyun

"For us, who cover everything from you... Me and my family who pull our self from you... But one thing that you should know.. We're doing this because we dont want Unnie to be hurt" Jungyeon.

" Can you explain something to me? Honestly , I have no idea why Seungyeon doing this to me..." Jonghyun

" Seungyeon unni will tell you about that later... Don't force her to reveal everything, She is suffering so many times... Let her tell you slowly... I talk to you this, because I trusted she still loves you for sure... So oppa, please take care of her... Protect her no matter what happen..." Jungyeon, she talk with almost teary eyes. Remembering how her sister through many things make her emotional and sad.

"You know that my love for her is never change right...??" Jonghyun.

"I know... Thats why we trust you... We trust just oppa who can bring back her happiness..."Jungyeon

"Gomawo, I'll try my best... For Seungyeon, For Seunghyun" Jonghyun, Jungyeon show her smile. She know her sister meet the right person like Lee Jonghyun. Eventhough their way not easy like they want.

"Then how about you??" Jonghyun, he asked back.

"About me??what??" Jungyeon, clueless.

"About you and Jungshin-ie..." Jonghyun.

"Ahh we?? I don't know about us... Sometimes i'm just okay with this friendly thing..." Jungyeon.

"Are you sure?? Jungshin is annoying sometimes, but he is good person and a loyal friend. Trust me he is a good person..." Jonghyun

"I don't know, I'll think about it later..." Jungyeon, she blushed.

"If he do something bad to you just tell me ... I'll scold him for sure... But i'll glad if he is became my brother in law too" Jonghyun, he .

 

" we'll go to minimarket buy some snack... Want something??" Jungyeon, she asked Seungyeon who enjoying watching Movie with Seunghyun.

"I'm coming " Seunghyun, he jumped from the sofa. Join with Jungyeon and Jungshin.

"Dont worry Mommy, I'll keep my eyes on them..." Seunghyun, he folded his arms cutely while stared at them sacaristically.

"Seunghyun-ah...." Seungyeon, about to continue her word. but Seunghyun cut her.

"Arrasso Mommy, No candies just Ice Cream.." Seunghyun. Seungyeon smiled, Seunghyun really listen her so well.

After Jungshin , Jeongyeon and Seunghyun left, Seungyeon feel empty. There just some voice from Minion movies, that Seunghyun watched before.She staring at Jonghyun's room. Where is he?

"ahhh, I'm thirsty..." Seungyeon, she went to the kitchen. and found an orange juice in refrigator.

"Where is the other ?" Jonghyun, he suddenly appear from his room. Looks like he was done bathing. With wet hair and white shirt he looks so damn hot.

"OH DAMN " Seungyeon, she try so hard to gulped her orange juice.

"Umm..They are going out to buy a snack.." Seungyeon, she avoid eye contact with him. Honestly, I cant resist his iness.

" Seunghyunie too??" Jonghyun, He came closer.

" He follow them everywhere... Looks like Seunghyun really likes playi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter