Chapter 1

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New York.....

A warm sunshine from her apartment window wakes her up. It's 6 o'clock in the morning. After finished her work last night, she feel recharge again. Today she have a lot schedule again, as a secretary of CEO she has so many meeting schedule following her boss. She feel tired, but she must working so hard. For you, yes for you...

 She staring to a little body beside her. She caressed his black hair, so soft. She touch his chubby cheeks, his white skin totally pale. That's his real skin. Suddenly  that chubby cheeks grow a smile, looks like he have a beautiful dream that make him smile. And those deep dimple show again. Makes her heart fluttering every time seeing his dimple. You two totally look alike. 

"Seunghyun ahhh, wake up baby... You should go to school today..." Seungyeon, wakes him up.

"Ahhhh mommy 10 more minute please. I'm still sleepy" Seunghyun.

"Okay,10minutes. Mommy waiting you outside, i'll make a breakfast for you" Seungyeon , she get up and went to the kitchen.

Seungyeon was so busy in the kitchen, she prepared a breakfast for her beloved son. She make a sandwich and orange juice.

"Good morning mommy" Seunghyun.

Seungyeon turn around and smiling, Seunghyun already sit in sofa. He's already take a bath and use his uniform by himself. 

"Aigoo, mommy little boy really handsome... Lets eat your breakfast" Seungyeon

"Mommy... Neck tie" Seunghyun, he handed his neck tie.

"Why you not use the neck tie by yourself ? "Seungyeon, she help him to put it on

"I dont like the neck tie, it's annoying" Seunghyun.

Seungyeon stunned for a while, his word totally give her a quick flashback. oh please......

 

" cha, use your seatbelt, lets go" Seungyeon

"Lets goooo...." Seunghy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter