Chapter 2

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon mind fly away for a moment, she curse herself because leaving her parents for a long time. She feel so guilty to her mom, 3 years ago when her parents visited her in new york, she refused her mom advice to go back to seoul. Her mom was so worried Seungyeon should raised Seunghyun by herself in a big city like New York . Her mom always say to not worry about her life in Korea, their whole family will protect her no matter what. But she still refused it, she promise to not go back to Seoul.

"Mommy... Why are you crying...?" Seunghyun, he realised when Seungyeon wipe her tears. 

"No, mommy isn't crying darling..." Seungyeon.

"Mommy must be worried about grandmother condition right??? Dont be sad mommy, once we are there grandmother will feel better." Seunghyun, he cupped her face with his tiny hands.

"Be happy mommy, because tomorrow we'll meet grandfather,grandmother, aunty soo jin and aunty jeongyeon.... Whoaaa I'm so excited we will go to south korea... I'll go to amusement park with Jeongyeon aunty...."Seunghyun, he seems so excited.

"Of course i'm happy too dear, nah go to sleep now... "Seungyeon, she carresed his hair and give a peck in his forehead.

 

It's 2am now, but seungyeon cant close her eyes. Her mind full of worried. Worried about her mom condition, worried about what happen next if she go back to south korea.

Seungyeon watched his little SeungHyun, he's already in his deep sleep 

"Mommy jeongmal mianhe seunghyun-ah.... Mianhe..."Seungyeon, She said in tears,tomorrow  they'll be back to korea, after 5 years. 

"Everything can happen right??? What if he found out about us?? What if he know about his son?" Seungyeon.

"I know, someday i will tell about his dad. But i'm not ready

yet...".

 

 

"Ahhhhh seoul" Seunghyun, he felt so happy when he stepped his foot for the first time in South Korea.

Seungyeon just can give him a little smile.

"But why mommy use the cap and sunglasses ??? It's not look like mommy at all" Seunghyun, curious.

Seungyeon didnt answer his question.

" whoaaa, seoul is so beautiful mommy, why we aren't live here??? It's more better than New York"Seunghyun, he was amazed with beautiful sight of seoul.

"We'll stay here for a while... " Seungyeon.

Honestly, her mind is messed up now. She thinking about her mom condition. She thinking about what will happen when they are going back to seoul. Oh god, what's your plan for us????

"Eomma...." Seungyeon, she cried when she her mother lying on the bed.Her mom already sent home from hospital that day, because doctor said there's nothing serious with her condition,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter