Chapter 12

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" If my dad know about this, he'll kill me imidiatelly" Jungyeon , when she arrived in Jeju island with Jungshin.

"Don't worry, your dad didn't know.... as long Seunghyun shut up his mouth.." Jungshin, he smiled as he start drive his car.

" that little kid, i don't know  what is on his mind ?. He's just 5 year old, but he has genius mind" Jungyeon.

" I just remembered how he's crying that night... He just want his parents back together again. I know Jonghyun hyung and Seungyeon still love each other, they just need a time to understand about what happen..." Jungshin

" you know the problem isn't easy like you think, i told you.." Jungyeon

" why Seungyeonie never tell that to hyung ?? if hyung know he will protected her no matter what happen.." Jungshin

" Seungyeon unnie really loves him, she doesn't want someone to hurt him. That's why she runaway.. so many times i told her to tell everything to Jonghyun oppa, but she refused it" Jungyeon

" Seungyeon is really amazing girl, just like you" Jungshin

Jungyeon face blushed. Suddenly Jungshin take her hand, hold her tight. he bring her hands near to his nose and inhale.

" is this that feeling??" Jungshin

"yah yah yah,.... oppa, what are you doing??" Jungyeon , try to pull her hands back.

" is your lotion same as your sister? I wonder why Jonghyun hyung nose always sticking to her hands" Jungshin smiled.

Jungyeon can't do anything. She feels like butterfy flying in her stomach, nervous feeling. Honestly , she likes this feeling. she know she has the same feeling with him. But she has problem with their status as an idol. i don't know to start with this or end with him. 

 

"Mommy where are we going?? Why mommy organise my clothes??" Seunghyun, when he sees Seungyeon organise his clothes to suitcase.

"We'll go to Jeju island... " Seungyeon

"Mommy wants to follow Jungyeon aunty and Jungshin ahjussi honeymoon???" Seunghyun, still with his innocent face.

Seungyeon got a headache again when Seunghyun over and over repeating honeymoon word. How can that stupid couple talk about like that in  front of my son?

"Seunghyun-ah they are just going vacation okay. Stop with that honeymoon thingy " Seungyeon

"We'll go an vacation together too??? Yaaaaaaaayyy..." Seunghyun

"You seems so happy about it why??? " Seungyeon.

"Ahh, of course i'm happy mommy ,who not happy if they are going vacation.. " Seunghyun

" did daddy going with us too??" Seunghyun

Seungyeon stopped. I cant ask him to go with us right??

" I don't know...." Seungyeon.

"I've booked the flight at 11 am to Jeju..." Jonghyun, he suddenly come.

"Yes, Daddy is coming too..?" Seunghyun was so happy, he run towards his daddy and hug him tight. Jonghyun can't hide his happiness, seeing his son smile is the best thing in his life.

 

" why she still not pick up my call..." Seungyeon, she was mad because jungyeon still not pick up her calls.

" they are on our villa before..." Jonghyun

" How did you know??" Seungyeon

" he ask manager hyung for the info... He just told me..." Jonghyun

" what the hell are they doing??" Seungyeon, she was upset.

When arrived at the villa, in hurry seungyeon got off from the car. She was ready for scolded her sister and Jungshin.

Seungyeon knocked the door without patient. Jonghyun who sees her angry face just can smile. she's still cute as always.

Then, Someone opened the door...

"Yah, Yoo jeongyeon" Seungyeon shouted.

"Ahhh Unnie you're here ?" Jungyeon.

"what do you mean with "you're here", Yah what are you doing here with Jungshin oppa? You want to die??" Seungyeon still angry.

"this isn't my idea this is ....." Jungyeon, but someone cut her words.

"ahhhh this house really big, aunty where is my room ?" Seunghyun, he rushed to going in.

"You know, who's being smart here..." Jungyeon, she smiled seeing his little nephew.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon looking each other. Looks like they know who planned this, but they cant be angry. They know for sure his intesion.

 

"Honestly, what is this Jungyeon-ah" Seungyeon, she aproached her sister who look busy in kitchen. Meanwhile Seunghyun , Jonghyun an Jungshin playing around in the pool.

"hmmm, you should ask this question to your smart little boy, he planned it" Jungyeon

"what do you mean??" Seungyeon

"after back from my house, he call me and crying in the middle of night , he asking me why his parents can't love each other again..he begging me and oppa asking what should he do for make his parents comeback together again" Jungyeon.

Seungyeon, stunned for a while. she cant believe her 5 year old son understand about her problem with Jonghyun.

"Unnie, it's so hard for you ? he still loves you for sure..." Jungyeon.

Seungyeon staring to outside, seeing how happy Jonghyun and Seunghyun playing together. Just like how the other Dad and Son doing. A beautiful sight seeing them together. It's been a long time too she saw their happy face.

" Jungyeon-ah, you know the real problem right? you know why i'm doing this" Seungyeon, suddenly she remember something.

"I know, but you hurt yourself unnie, let him know, he will protect you no matter what" Jungyeon

"andwae, I can't Jungyeon-ah" Seungyeon

"Unnie, please don't hurt yourself, i know you still in love with him, why you can go back together for seunghyun ? forget about what happen 5 years ago. You have us." Jungyeon, she try her best to convince her.

" I'm scared Jungyeon-ah.." Seungyeon.

Jeongyeon hold her sister arm. Really try her best. Seriously, I hate to seeing you like this .

"Unnie, listen to me. It's a past, you need to look your future. You, Jonghyun and Seunghyun..." Jungyeon.

Seungyeon stunned for a while, what Jungyeon said is true. It's already 5 years.

 

Seungyeon sit beside seunghyun who take a nap , looks like he was tired after playing around with Jonghyun and Jungshin.

“it’s already 5 years unnie, just tell him. He will protect you no matter what” Jungyeon words reapeating on her mind. She starring again at her little boy beside her.

"what mommy should do?? Mommy loves both of you, mommy doesn't want you two to be hurt. But our happiness is everything right. Mommy cant be selfish..."

“should I?? can I leave that accident behind… I just don’t want him to be hurt because of me" Seungyeon

FLASHBACK

5 years ago.

“yeobseo oppa… why aren’t you home yet? It take so long from FNC to your apartement?” Seungyeon, she was worried. Just 3 hours ago Jonghyun said he is on tha way back home. But he isn't comeback yet.

“umm Seungyeon-ah, don’t be panic okay.. I have a bad news” Jonghyun, on other side.

“Why??” Seungyeon.

“ I’ve got a car accident…” Jonghyun, he carefully tell her.

“ What??" Seungyeon, she was totally shocked. Her legs felt weak.

“ Please calm down, I’m okay.. there just some bruise but I’m totally okay… don’t be worry okay honey” Jonghyun, try to calm her down.

“ where are you, did I need to go there?” Seungyeon, eventhough Jonghyun said he was okay. She can't calm down herself.

“ No,please stay at home… I’ll be back soon… Just stay at home and wait for me?" Jonghyun.

“ but oppa how you can get an accident? Are you sleepy or tired?? ” Seungyeon.

“ No, someone hit my car from behind. But that car is runaway… It’s okay honey, I’m okay… Don’t worry too much. Ah my manager is coming, I’ll hang up… wait for me” Jonghyun, he explain what happened then ended their conversation.

Seungyeon body still trembling. Before seeing Jonghyun condition with her own eyes, she can't calm down. Suddenly her phone ringing again. Her eyes widened when see the name. at the first she was hesitation picked up the call. but she decided to pick up that call.

“ Did you heard the news? Lucky for him” A man, someone voice suddenly make  a goosebump all over her body.

“ Did you ..?? ” Seungyeon, with fear. It cant be???

“ Luckily he’s still alive… Luckily I’m not push his car to the cliff. hahaha ” A man, his sacaristic laugh makes Seungyeon more scared.

“ Wh.. what do you want?? Don’t bother me again…” Seungyeon

“ Like what I said before.. If I can't have you, then no one can have you too” A man

“ You’re psycho… Please stop this, don’t hurt Jonghyun…” Seungyeon, she cries.

“ hahaha, yes I am… I’m being crazy because of you, and I’ll never stop…” A man

“ Please I’m begging you, leave Jonghyun alone… Don't hurt him...“ Seungyeon.

“ hahahahaha… it's up to you, leave him or you can come to me.. Just if you dont want to see your beloved Lee Jonghyun in a problem hahahaha ” A Man,  He hung up his call. Leave seungyeon with body trembling and crying.

“no…. it can't happen again… “ Seungyeon was scared.

 

 

===========================================================================================

 

hello my readers... It's been a long time....

I miss you so so much  .... lemme hug you one by one :)

I'm so sorry for not update my story... I'm so busy lately.

hey did you already watch My Only Love song...??

Yupz, that drama makes me crazy and happy to death... i cant even move on from their kissing scene. I repeated so many times :P

uri GongLee couple have so many kissing scene... and yess all of them a passionate kiss wohoooo I'm so happy

yeasssss shipper goals.

hope to hear their good news in the future...

please keep support our GongLee couple no matter what happen ^_^

 

       

thanks for your comment and subscribe , I really appreciate it...

big hug and kisses for my brownies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter