Chapter 7

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

"It's positive..." Seungyeon, she gasped while holding pregnancy test.

This morning she was throw up her last dinner. her head feel so dizzy and her stomach feel nausea. she feel weird with her condition.

But then, she was remember when making love with him earlier, they do it without safety. They drowned in wine and forget everything..

"What should I do???" Seungyeon, she worried. it's not like she doesnt want the baby, but she worried what happen with her life, his life and their babies. Jonghyun probably happy with the news, he always think about their marriage plan and having babies. he must be happy. but their world must be not happy about this news, especially their fans. she know life as an idol is not easy, if they know about what happen this is will be big scandal. Meanwhile CNBLUE career is on the TOP now, she doesnt want to ruin his career and lost everything in one blink. CNBLUE is his life, his dream and his future too. she doesn't want to ruined his life.

"You're the miracle to me. lemme tell you this but i can not explain how much i love youuu~~~~~~~"  Her phone ringing. It's already 8 missed call from Jonghyun, He must just cameback from his Japan Tour ,but she didnt picked up his call. Seungyeon mind messed up, she thinking to tell him or not. 

Suddenlly she hear someone press her apartment lock,it must be Jonghyun. She hide the pregnancy test in her pillow.

"Seungyeon-ah...." Jonghyun, his voice so worried as he entering her unit.

He found Seungyeon laying in her bed. "Seungyeon-ah, gwenchana????" Jonghyun, he look worried

"Gwenchana oppa, i'm just not feeling well" Seungyeon

"Odhie appa?? Lets go to hospital now..." Jonghyun

"Gwencaha, i already take my medicine... Dont worry too much" Seungyeon, she tried her best to smile.

"Why you didn't answer my call?? I called Jungyeon she said that you're not feeling well "  Jonghyun

" I turned my phone into silent  oppa, i'm sorry i need to..." sudenlly Jonghyun pull her into tight hug.

"I'm so worried you know, at least give me message or call if you not feeling well" Jonghyun

"Ara,mianhe...." Seungyeon, she tried to hide her sadness. 

"You haven't eaten dont you??? I'll make chicken porridge for you, wait here and rest, okay". Jonghyun out from the room.

Seungyeon looking at her pregnancy test again. " should i tell him now...??"

She sighed, she want to tell him. But all the thought say she can't. She think about his career, about his band career, about his fans. It's not easy like she think. She must be careful  If he know she was pregnant, he will directly ask her for marriage. Of course she will be happy, but this will be affected to his fans and his band. She doesnt want to ruined his life.

Seungyeon out from her room, her eyes look so sad when seeing his back who still busy cooking, looks like he was so concentrating while cooking for her. He used white shirt that always make her heart fluttering. His wide back always be her favourite spot to lay her head.Suddenly she give him a back hugged from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter