Chapter 11

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now explain..." Seungyeon crossed her arms, She glared at Jungshin and Jungyeon

"Unnie this is not like what you think" Jungyeon

"Then what???" Seungyeon, she waited her explanation.

"We're just a friend unnie, believe me..." Jungyeon

"But I saw they holding hands in amusement park mommy" Seunghyun, he said with innocent face.

Jungyeon glared at Seunghyun who sit in dinning table while drink his orange juice.

"Hahahaha Seunghyun-ah, your joke is really funny" Jungyeon, force her smile while glared at Seunghyun. You little kid

"I'm not joking, Mommy said i can't tell a lie..." Seunghyun smiled like a winner. 

"Since when?? Why you didn't tell me...." Seungyeon

"Unnie we're not dating...." Jungyeon, desperately explain to her sister.

"But we will....." Jungshin, he smirked.

"Oppa, you're not help me at all...." Jungyeon, Jungshin words just make her condition getting worst.

"Woahhhhh... You two matched each other....." Jonghyun, he laughed as give them a thumb.

"No one asked your opinion...." Seungyeon annoyed

"I asked you since when you're know each other...???" Seungyeon

"Since you're going to new york... I asked her about you because I'm worried about hyung, since then we've meet often..." Jungshin

"You know about her leaving???? Why you didnt tell me...?? yahh Lee Jungshin you call yourself my dongsaeng??" Jonghyun, he is little angry.

"It's 5 year ago hyung don't be mad, she is with you right now...right??" Jungshin, he calmly explain to Jonghyun, without a sin in his face.

"Are you going back together again??" Jungyeon , try to change the topic.

"NO....." Seungyeon

"But we will...." Jonghyun, he smirked. and they continue figthing for nonsense.

"Hmmmmmm, adults are complicated" Seunghyun, he shook his head can't understand.

 

 

It's 11 pm already. Seungyeon was accompany Seunghyun in his room. He supposed go to sleep, but this little boy keep talking about his happy time in amusement park with Jungshin and Jungyeon.

"Jungshin ahjussi is scaredly cat, he really scared when they are riding the roller coaster" Seunghyun, he was so happy when remembered how jungshin face when they rode the roller coaster.

" you rode the roller coaster??" Seungyeon.

"no, but Jungshin ahjussi face really pale when he get off from the roller coaster, it's so funny..." Seunghyun

"just like your dad.." Seungyeon, she mumbled

"mommy have been ride roller coaster too?? with daddy??" Seunghyun

"yups, in our first date..."Seungyeon.

"tell me..." Seunghyun, he excited to hear the story.

'It's already midnight Seunghyun-ah... I'll tell you someday okay, nah go to sleep, you've must be tired" Seungyeon, she pull his blanket, wrap his body to keep it warm.

"mommy... tell me the story" Seunghyun, he whinned.

"no, go to sleep right now, goodnight.." Seungyeon, she kissed his forehed, walk away while shut down the lamp.

When she close the door, she found Jonghyun sit in the dinning table. All the light in main room already off, just a dim light from the kitchen that enlighten. He was holding a can of beer in his hands.Seungyeon stared at him, looks like he was thingking about something. She feel guilty towards him, she shouldn't act cold to him, moreover they live together now for Seunghyun.

Seungyeon take the same beer, and sit in front of him. Jonghyun glance at her. They sitting in silence.

"When is his birthday...?" Jonghyun , He breaks the silence.

"10 may.... 5 days before your birthday..." Seungyeon.

"When is his first step??" Jonghyun.

"umm, 2 weeks after his first birthday. He can walk 2 or 4 step then he fall again..." Seungyeon, she smiled remembered how Seunghyun first step.

"How his first day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter