Chapter 6

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon sit in the sofa, her mind fly away. Their memories came back to her mind. All those loving memories between them.

Flashback, Seoul 5 Years ago

Seungyeon just dropped by his manager in Jonghyun's apartment. Today's is very hectic schedulle for her. after photoshoot for the brand that she endorse. she goes to 43th Brodcasting award to read the nomination and then she should do mc-ing Inkigayo in the evening. She feel so tired and want to rest, but Jonghyun whining like a child because he wanted to see her. They've never meet after Jonghyun solo concert in japan. Right in front of his unit, she press the password and entering the house.

"Oppa annyeong...." Seungyeon, But like there's no one in that house.

"Oppa...."Seungyeon, she called him again while put her bag on sofa. Where is he???

Suddenly she feel someone give her a back hugged. Very tight. She was shocked, but then she smiled. I miss this hug

"Bogoshipo....."Jonghyun, he hug her tight . smell vanilla scent in her hair.

"Na do..." Seungyeon.

"You're so pretty today... I watched the broadcast" Jonghyun.

"Ahh jinjja... how?" Seungyeon.

"Luckily it was Minhyuk, if not him . I dont want to watch the broadcast" Jonghyun.

"Ughhh you're always jealous . Are you jealous with minhyuk oppa too??" Seungyeon. turn back her body ,still in his hug.

"No, i'm not ... I warned him to take care of you before the broadcast. and watching you if you talked to other handsome actors" Jonghyun.

"Aigoooo my husband sulking again" Seungyeon, she laughed. Sometimes Jonghyun acting like 5 year old, although he said himself as real man.

"Yeah, honestly I don't like when you're pairing with other man.... Park Hae Jin, song jae rim, yoo ah in, lee sang yeob, kang ha neul... Who's next???"Jonghyun.

"Winner Lee seunghoon..." Seungyeon.

"See, another namja... for what job? Drama? MV? or CF?" Jonghyun, he start interrogated her.

" Baek Jong Woon ahjussi program, we'll go to thailand for 4 days 3 night" Seungyeon.

"What?? Thailand?? with Him ?? andwae andwae.."Jonghyun, he sulking like a child. 

"Oh please not again oppa, it's not like just two of us going there. My manager, the crew and baek jong woon ahjussi too..." Seungyeon, sometimes his jealousy doesn't make a sense. She just remember how he mad at her when knowing the kissing scene in her drama. 

He pouted like a little kid who lost his candy.

"please, dont make an argument just because this little thing... oppa" Seungyeon try to console him.

" I just hate seeing you smile to them, I don't want other man falling in love with you?" Jonghyun.

"Then i should be arrogant???" Seungyeon.

"Your smile is just for me... You're MINE" Jonghyun.

"I'm yours....."  Seungyeon, she give a quick peck in his lips.

"You really know how to seducing me"  Jonghyun, he tight his hug. And give her passionate kiss. In the dark of the night their kiss getting intense, till some noise break their kiss

"KRRUUUKKKKK"

They can hear Seungyeon's tummy is starving.

"You're haven't eaten, don't you???" Jonghyun.

"Honestly, i don't eat anything for today" Seungyeon, she smiled shyly.

"You.... think about your health too... I told you to eat breakfast and lunch..."Jonghyun, scolded her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter