Chapter 8

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the nurse take so many blood, he need to rest. Meanwhile the doctor do the surgery for seunghyun. But his mind messed up, Seungyeon words repeating in his head. Her word sound bigger in his mind. What is this??? WHAT ????

After a while he went out from the operation room. When he sees Seungyeon in front of the operation room and crying, His anger appeared again. With emotion he took her hand and dragged her to the yard outside the hospital.

"Tell me... Tell me about what happen NOW" Jonghyun, he yelled at her, luckily no one around them.

Seungyeon in a mess too. His beloved son in critical condition, and now she must tell everything to Jonghyun in this condition.

"TELL ME.... " Jonghyun, he shake her body.

"Seunghyun is your son.... Our son" Seungyeon , she just can cry, she even can lift up her head just to face Jonghyun. Her world like a hell now. 

"You lied...." Jonghyun.

"I run away 5 years ago from you. Because I was pregnant.... our son" Seungyeon.

"How can you do this to me Seungyeon-ah, why?????" Jonghyun, he can hide his anger toward seungyeon. He just can't understand.

But Seungyeon just can cry.

" Mrs.Gong... the operation of your son is success" The nurse inform them.

 

Seungyeon was beside Seunghyun who still not awake, but doctor said his condition is more better now. Meanwhile, Jonghyun sit in the sofa. Stared at the little boy who laid in a bed. His Son. but he still can't believe it, he rewind again what happened between them in the past. But because his anger, he just can't think straight. 

"How can you did this to me?? How can you separate us for 5 years ?? why did you run away??? Why you're so cruel to our son ??... Didn't let him know who is his dad, how can you???" Jonghyun's mind,he wants yelled at her. But seeing Seungyeon look so pale and tired watching over Seunghyun, he hold it back.

He decided to go out search for fresh air, his head feel so burning. But suddenly his step stopped when he heard.

"Daddy... Don't go...." Seunghyun

Jonghyun and Seungyeon rounded their eyes. HE KNOW????

 

FLASHBACK

"Twice twice... whoaaa Nayeon noona is getting pretty now...." Seunghyun, he looked at his smarthphone.

Seunghyun was so excited, This is the first time Seungyeon give him a smarthphone, just for monitor where is Seunghyun.

"this Google, can give me anything what I want...." Seunghyun, he feel so happy when he found out what is Google.

And he typed another words in his phone " TWICE YOO JEONGYEON" and he giggled when sees his aunty in google. "Jungyeon aunty is pretty too, and she never has a long hair.." Seunghyun

When he search about Jungyeon, something caught his eyes. "Mommy??" Seunghyun, when he found out seungyeon picture beside Jungyeon's picture.

He clicked the photo and found out an article. " Actrees Gong Seungyeon show her support for her sister TWICE Jungyeon"

"Gong Seungyeon??? isn't mommy's name is Yoo Seungyeon???" Seunghyun, he was curious. Actress ???

He try another word "Gong Seungyeon". Then showed up so many Seungyeon photo

"Whoa, I didn't know mommy is an actress before.... why mommy didn't tell me about this...???"Seunghyun

Again, something caught his eyes. Who is he ???

He found Seungyeon's photo with a man. All of them is same, that man. I think i've ever seen him, where???

He clicked the photo and found the article "CNBLUE Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon new couple for We Got Married"

huh, Lee Jong Hyun??? That ahjussi??? who is he ?? What is his related with Mommy??

After spend his hour for found out about his Mom and Jonghyun, Seunghyun sneaked out to Seungyeon room. After searching in her room he found a suspicious box in her drawer. He opened the box, and He smiled. He found the answer he's been lookin for.

"hmmmm should i go to the park again?? i might to see that ahjussi once again?? who knows?? mommy always say, believe in destiny"

Seunghyun out from his apartment with big smile in his face. his dimple getting deep when he hold something in his hands. a bracelet writen "Jonghyun's Wife". I believe he is my Daddy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter