Chapter 4

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week Seungyeon stay in Korea. Her boss asked her to go back to New York. Meanwhile her mother condition is more better now.

"Seunghyun-ah, we should go back to New York, prepare and pack up your thing, arraseo?" Seungyeon.

"Why we should go back mommy, i love being here..." Seunghyun, he pouted.

"We can't darling... Mommy has so much work..." Seungyeon.

"But mommy i llove being here.. I'm so lonely in new york... I want to be here with grandmom and grandfather... Soojin and Jungyeon aunty... Pposong and nanan too... Mommy please can we stay here???" Seunghyun, he's about to cry. I want to see my Daddy

" No Seunghyun-ah .... No.... We should go back..." Seungyeon, stubborn.

"Andwae, i want to be here mommy... Andwae..." Seunghyun, Now he's crying out loud. Seungyeon confused with Seunghyun behaviour.

"See... Even your son want to stay here... " Mr.Yoo, he came out with his wife when heard little Seunghyun crying.

"Seungyeon-ah... For eomma, please can you stay here???" Mrs.Yoo begged.

"But eomma...." Seungyeon.

"We'll protect you no matter what, believe us.... You're save... It's 5 year already. If something happen we're in front of you to protect you...."Mr.Yoo.

 

Seungyeon thinking about her decision all night. 1 hour ago she called her boss, and wanted to resign. He refused it at first, because seungyeon is the secretary that he need the most. her ability and seriousness in working make him trust her. but after a long explanation he decided to transfer seungyeon to his company in Seoul. Seungyeon feel so happy, at least she has a job for support their life without be a burden for her parents.

It's already her last decision, stay in Korea.Andshe was surrender to what will happen with her and Seunghyun life. let the destiny come with his own.

 

 

Jonghyun walking toward the park not far from he parked his car. The park that full of their memories. In the midnight they'll playing like a kid in this park before, because in the midnight no one person in this place. Laughing,chatting,hugging and kissing. This place full of their memories together. He close his eyes.

"Even when i mad at you, why i can't hate you" Jonghyun.

"Ahhhh.... I'm sorry..." Jonghyun, he bumped into someone.

"Ahhh ahjussi... You dropped my last bite in my ice cream, that's the most yummy you know" A little boy, Pouted.

"Ahhh mianhe, i didn't see you...i'll buy you other ice cream okay....dont cry okay...." Jonghyun.

"Aigooo I'm 5 year old... I'm not crying just because ice cream you know?... But i'll forgive you if you buy me another ice cream..." A Little Boy , he smiled showing his deep dimple.

"You're so cute... what's your name?? Where is your parents??" Jonghyun.

"SeungHyun... Yoo Seunghyun" Seunghyun.

"Seunghyun-ie, Cha lemme treat you an Ice Cream" Jonghyun.

They arrived in Ice Cream S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter