Chapter 10

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ohhh I miss this so much...

His scent

His muscle arms

His wide chest

And his way when hugging me

But wait... Hug???

Seungyeon eyes widened, she found herself hugging on Jonghyun.

"Ahhhhhhhh" Seungyeon, she screamed in shock.

Her scream woke Jonghyun up.

"Why why why???"Jonghyun, he murmued half a sleep.

"Why are you hugging me...?" Seungyeon, she a bit mad but her face blushing.

"Me...??? You are the one who hugging me last night..." Jonghyun

"Me??? It's impossible...." Seungyeon.

"Eyyy,just like before , you are has a habit hugging me when you sleep don't you?? Why you hate it now...?" Jonghyun, he smiled sacratically while teasing at her.

Seungyeon face blushed. He's right, previously Seungyeon always love to hug him when she sleep. That's make her comfortable and sleep well.

"Whoaaa mommy and daddy so noisy in the morning, did mommy and daddy always fight like this before i born???" Seunghyun, he sat in the sofa while crossing his arms in his chest. He found his parents really cute quarrel in the morning.

Seungyeon face blushed when seunghyun teasing her, she get up from bed and went to bathroom.

"You little bad boy... You ask me to accompany you to sleep. But you sleep in sofa" Jonghyun, he smiled and sit beside Seunghyun. He patted his hair, sometimes he can't understand what is on his mind, he is just 5 year old but his mind like an adult. He has smart gen from me.

" Daddy should thank me because i help you to stole mommy heart again" Seunghyun.

" you little kid, who taught you to be like that... A little boy like you is too young to understand our problem" Jonghyun, he jokingly scold him.

Seunghyun face turned to be gloomy.

"Sorry Daddy, I just want to have complete family again..." Seunghyun, he look so sad.

Jonghyun feel guilty with his joke, he know Seunghyun really wants Seungyeon and him comeback together again, life as happy family.

"Here...." Jonghyun, he lifted up his little son put him on his lap, try to cheer him up.

"Don't worry... Your wish will come true.." Jonghyun ,he cupped his face.

"You've promised..." Seunghyun, he ordered to pinky promise.

" I've promised.." Jonghyun.

Seunghyun deep dimples show up again, he looked so happy.

"who taught you thing like this??" Jonghyun, while showing their pinky promise.

"Mommy, she said we can not break the promise" Seunghyun.

Jonghyun memories back again when their first meet and making pinky promise. But she is the one who break the promise

"Cha what's your plan today, daddy is going to work today... But i'll hurry back home if you want spend time with me" Jonghyun

" Today, I will going to amusement park with Jongyeon aunty" Seunghyun

"Just you two??" Jonghyun

" She said she will bring one of her friends, maybe Nayeon or Mina noona. ahhh I'm so excited" Seunghyun

 

 

"Why you look not happy...? You said you want go to amusement park" Jungyeon

Jungyeon teased Seunghyun who pouted in the back seat, he look so upset at her.

"Aunty say we will go to amusement park with Nayeon noona, why you bring this ahjussi???" Seunghyun, he pointed a man who in driver seats.

Jeongyeon smile awkwardly.

"Ummm nayeon noona is so busy... Mian" Jungyeon.

"Ahjussi who are you?" Seunghyun, he start interogating him.

"He is my friend, your mom friend and your daddy bestfriend... But dont tell your mom and dad about him okay smart boy" Jungyeon.

"Why.... He is your boyfriend....??" Seunghyun

" No, he isn't my boyfriend.." Jungyeon.

"Not Yet... I'm your Boyfriend to be"  A man, he smiled while look at her.

" Jungshin Oppa shut up...." Jungyeon, she look upset. Previously he promised to not talk about their relationship in front of Seunghyun.

Jungshin just can laugh after teasing her, he can see cleary her face blushing like crazy. 

"Ahhhh you are dating??? I'll tell grandfather about it..." Seunghyun.

"Yah yah yah.... Pleaseeeee, don't tell anyone about him okay... After this we'll go to toy shop you can buy any lego that you want, okay??" Jungyeon

"You promised??" Seunghyun, he ordered pinky promise to Jungyeon.

"I promised...." Jungyeon, while eyeing Jungshin with mad looks. It's all because of you oppa

"Whoaa, i can't believed hyung is a dad now... He's totally like him... Even the way he arguing with me" Jungshin.

"Ahjussi, you know my dad??" Seunghyun

"Of course, we've together almost 15years... We're best friend..." Jungshin

"Honestly, they are like tom and jerry back then... They always fight because this ahjussi so annoying...." Jungyeon, she's back mocking him.

"If he is so annoying, why aunty ask him come with us???" Seunghyun

"He forced me..." Jungyeon.

"It's not like that, I'm just worried about you. If people recognize you it will be chaos.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter