Chapter 5

You're Still The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"FATE doesn't care about your PLAN'S"

 

"Mommy..."

 Seungyeon and Jonghyun stare each other in disbelief. Seungyeon can't believe Seunghyun meet with Jonghyun , even though he doesn't know nothing. Destiny really come with his own.Jonghyun can't hide his shock expression too. After 5 year, he meet a woman who make him crazy for 5 year, and now she's in front of him. And has a child.

"Let's go SeungHyun..." Seungyeon, her mind goes blank. didn't know what to do. all that she want to do is escape this situation.

"Wait a minuite mommy, this is Jonghyun hyung. He's so nice treat me an ice cream" Seunghyun, he seems excited introduce Seungyeon to Jonghyun.

Seungyeon try to smile ,awkwardly.

"Ahhh kamsahamnida, i'm sorry if my.... Son... Bother you, Seunghyun-ah kajja"  Seungyeon, she really want to go... Please not this time.

"Mommy wait, i wanna go to bathroom., wait a minuite" Seunghyun, he force her mommy to sit in front of Jonghyun.

After Seunghyun left, there's silent betwen Jonghyun and Seungyeon.

"It's been a long time.... Gong seung yeon-ssi" Jonghyun, he call her name formaly but sounds mocking at her.

" ummm, annyeong... Lee Jong Hyun-ssi" Seungyeon., she look so tense.

Jonghyun just can smile sarcastically , can't believe she just call his name in formal way. 

"Your....son??" Jonghyun, he asked and still can't believe.

Seungyeon just can silent. She feel sweaty at her back. Didnt know what to do didnt know what to say. She want to tell him everything. But the time iwasn't right.

"Whoaaa, you're amazing. You've left me and make me crazy. In 5 years of waiting my mind is messed up just because of you. But look at you now, you're left me behind, married to other man and have a happy family. I think i was fool and wrong about my feeling for you..." Jonghyun, he laughed at himself. I'm so stupid, right??

Seungyeon just can look down. Leaving him without explanation is her fault. And now he blaming at her, is her consequences. She really want to tell him about all. But glued, she didnt know how to start.

"Thankyou for the ice cream hyung..." Seunghyun, he came and melting the situation

"Ahh, okay. I'm sorry for your last bite. Be a good boy" Jonghyun, even in his burning emotion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter