Where are you?

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day

Jonghyun woke up in the middle of the night. He always has that bad dream every night for 10 years. Her scream is always echoing on his ear every night. Today is the same date and month that the last time he saw her 10 years ago. "Seungyeon-ah, where are you?". When he was busy to think about her, his phone rang. The name of his beloved sister printed on the screen.

"Yoboseyo, noona." He answered the phone.

"Jonghyun-ah, are you still awake?" She asked.

"I just woken up a while ago". He said.

"Did my call wake you up?" She asked worriedly.

"Aniya,, I woke up before you called me, Noona. It's fine. What happen?" He asked.

"Jonghyun-ah. Did you have that bad dream again?" She is surely worry to her maknae brother. The tragedy that happened 10 years ago still haunted him. He blamed himself for everything had done. He locked himself for two weeks after that.

"Noona, I miss her." He said. His tears fell down. Minjung can not see his tears but she knew that he was crying and it could be heard from his changing voice.

"Jonghyun-ah, I know. We miss her too. We even don't know where she is. She is alive or not. Even, we can't contact her family too after the incident. Don't worry, we will find her soon. We promised to appa before he passed away that we will find her." She said to calm him down. Jonghyun wiped his tears and create a slightly smile that can't be seen by his sister accross the line.

"Arasseo, noona. By the way. How are brother in law and my nephews?" He changed the topic.

"My husband and sons are fine. My sons miss their samchon. They kept asking me when you'll be back here." Minjung said.

"I'll be back soon noona." He said. He really wants to back to Korea. He misses his family so much. After high school graduation, he moved to Canada to continue his study. And he only went back twice when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter