Oh my bear

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yaaa...yaaa...yaa...stop fighting you two or I'll drop you here." Threat Dong Wook to the two teenagers on the back seat. They're on the way to Lee residence to introduce Dong Wook's new girlfriend. Dong Wook was driving but Seungyeon and Jonghyun kept fighting all the way. Hana laughed out loud seeing them. 

"Noona, why are you laughing?" Jonghyun pouted.

Hana's laugh is louder. "Aniya, I found that you two are very funny. I remember about my friends. They were always fight whenever and wherever they were but now they're happily married." 

"What? No way." Seungyeon said but her face was red. Jonghyun who saw the changing color of her face .

"Wae? I'm handsome enough to be with you. Will you marry me later?" He said jokingly which ended with a hard smack to his head.

"Yaaaa,,, Chubby Gong. It's hurt." Jonghyun said while rubbing his head. Seungyeon smirked at him and turned her face to the window.

 

The half way home is very silent. Hana who curious about the changing situation of the car looked back to the back seat.

"Omona, that's the reason about the unsual silence in this car." Hana said minutes later when looking to the back seat. Dong Wook who still driving peeked through the mirror.

"That's the only way to make them get along well. What a paradise." He said when he saw the teenagers behind him were sleeping.

Jonghyun and Seungyeon woke up when they arrived to Lee residence. But, that's the start of another war.

                                _________________________

 

Right after they woke up. "Gong Seungyeon, move." Jonghyun said.

"Wae? You can get off from that door." Seungyeon protested while pointing the door beside him.

"I want to use that door." He said. He kept forcing her to move. 

"Adwae. Use that door." Seungyeon shouted, kept resisting her place.  

"Aigoo, those kids. Why they always fight only about a little thing." Dong Wook said helplessly. 

"Dong Wook-ah, what happen?" Mr. Lee came out from the house while he heard something crowd outside. Minjung and Sangyeob followed him behind.

Dong Wook pointed to the back seat of his car. "Look at that, appa. I don't know what should I do with those kids." He said.

"What happen to them?" Mr. Lee asked.

"They fought about something stupid. Jonghyun wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter