Tell him.... Not?

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, I have to tell him." She murmured. She walked with heavy steps toward the principal office room. She decided to tell him about herself. Yonghwa was very happy knowing it. He knew the best how suffering Jonghyun was when he talked about her. She was too busy with her mind when she bumped to someone big, well that one was bigger than her. She fell to the floor and sprained her left foot. She lifted her head to see who just bumped her. 

"Yaaa,,, you." She pointed to the one in who still standing in front of her with upset look. The beautiful creature smirked without trying to help her stand.

"Wae? Unhappy? Be careful. You were the one who bumped me why you're mad at me." Jonghyun said with his sly normal tone.

"Lee Jonghyun, you are really something." She tried to stand but her sprain foot was hurt so bad. Jonghyun left her in the corridor without trying to help her stand or offering himself to help her.

"Yaaaa,,, you. How could you leave me here like this?" She shouted at him. Jonghyun stopped his steps and smiled a bit. He automatically changed her facial expression when he turned his head to her. He approached her and kneel a bit.

"If you need my help, just say it. I'm gladly to help you." He . Her face getting red but fortunatelly he doesn't realise it. He gave her a piggy back to the parking lot.

"Where will we go? The clinic is there." She pointed to the opposed direction.

"We will go to the hospital, Jung Hayeon." He answered shortly. She struggled to release herself but her foot is really pain. She helplessly agreed to go to the hospital. Jonghyun drove silently so does her. This is the right time to confess about herself but she hesitated. She was afraid what will he react to her confession. 

"Lee Jonghyun. May I ask you something?" She asked.

"Hmm, what is it?" He said. 

"What will you do if she is still alive and come to you?" Jonghyun confused. He peeked at her slightly.

"She? Who?" He asked.

"A girl who looks like me." She said. Jonghyun took a long breathe. He didn't answer it directly. When the red light of the traffic light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter