Uniform date part 2

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finally, I get here." Seungyeon was very excited when they arrived. Jonghyun bought the tickets while Seungyeon was still standing in the front gate with happy expression that pictured clearly on her beautiful face. This amusement park is really different. Many things changed. The last time she got here was ten years ago when she was seven year-old when her parents was still together.

"Seungyeon-ah, kaja." Jonghyun said and gave her the ticket.

"You paid for this?" She asked while showing the ticket. 

Jonghyun nodded. "But you'll pay the lunch." Seungyeon sulked. She knew very well how much Jonghyun eats and she has to pay for it. Jonghyun laughed and pinched her cheeks whe he saw her sulking face.

"Jonghyun-ah. It's hurt." Seungyeon said with sudden aegyeo that she didn't realise. She rubbed her both cheeks that become red because of him. Jonghyun who still didn't believe with what he just seen, turned his face from her. Her aegyeo made his heart thump thump. He swallowed his saliva and turned back to her.

"Seungyeon-ah, what do you want to ride?" He asked, trying to change the topic. 

"Roller coaster, vikings and ferris wheel. Seungyeon said spontaneously. Jonghyun wrinkled his eyes and looked very worry.

"Andwae. I don't want to ride those." He said.

"Wae? Please Jonghyun, please." She begged. 

"It's scarry Seungyeon-ah. You might be died if you fall from that high." He made an excuse.

"Coward." She said and walked away leaving him alone. Her words startled him. He always be irritated when someone calls him coward or pabo. He chased her who was far away from him. He reached her hand with heavy breath.

"Okay, kaja." He pulled her toward queue line of roller coaster. He wished that the line was quite long but today's workday and still on work time, so not many people stood on that line. His heart beats so fast when they finally sat on. 

"Jonghyun-ah, are you okay?" She asked when looking at his pale face. Jonghyun was pretending to be strong but his face said the opposite. He nodded to make her sure that he's fine.

Jonghyun screamed all long the ride. Seungyeon laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter