Flashback

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa woke up in the middle of the night when he heard someone scremed. He quickly run toward the room beside his and opened the unlocked door.

"What happen?" He asked her sister. Hayeon lift her head to face him. Her eyes are swollen. Yonghwa stunned and hugged her.

"Yaa, tell me what happen?" He repeated his question.

"Oppa, I met appa. My real appa. He is in hospital suffering for a long time. I want to accompany him, I want to meet him but I can't. I'm having a bad dream about him. Otokke oppa?" She sobbed. Yonghwa broke the hug and hold her shoulders. He asked her to see right to his eyes.

"My sweet sister, that's why I dragged you back to Lee Jonghyun. I know that you're not happy. I know that you miss your family. You miss him. You miss your old self. You miss to be Gong Seungyeon. I let you do it as you want. I let you choose. But you choose to kept pretending as Jung Hayeon." He explained.

"Oppa, it's for Omma's sake." She said.

"You can be Jung Hayeon in front of omma. But you should be yourself in front of them." He said.

"I promised to your father, oppa. And I'm not ready to meet him as Gong Seungyeon. I felt dirty. I don't know how to explain to him." She sobbed.

"You have to be friendly with you past, honey. He will understand if he really loves you. About your promise to my father give it to me. I can handle it. Now, go to sleep. You have to work tomorrow. Good night baby." He said and left.

Hayeon still sit on her bed. Her mind kept flying to somewhere. Pieces to pieces about her memory 10 years ago popped up and formed a story that she wants to forget.

Flashback

"Seungyeon-ah, do you want tteokbokki." Seungyeon didn't answer him but her tummy can not lie. It growling happily when heard about tteokbokki. Jonghyun smiled and asked her to sit.

"Sit here, don't go anywhere. I'll be right back. Don't talk to starngers." He said and run toward the tteokbokki stan near them. She sat quietly and slightly smile toward him that still busy with the tteokbokki. Suddenly, a black van stopped in front of her and pulled her into the car. She screamed out loud. She could see his frighte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter