Jung Hayeon

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hayeon darling, what happen to you?" Mrs. Jung asked to her only daugther who just came home with annoyying look. She run to hugged her mother and pouting.

"Omma, oppa was annoyying." She said. Mrs. Jung release the hug and face her daughter.

"Wae? What did he do to you?" She asked.

"He scolded me. I called him when he was with his old friend and asked ahjussi to fetch me. I hate him." Mrs. Jung smiled while seeing her childish daughter words. She smiled at her and try to calm her.

"Arasseo, omma will scold him when he's back. Promise." Mrs. Jung said. Hayeon smiled happily, her beautiful amber eyes sparkling. Suddenly her phone rang.

"Ne oppa." She answered weakly.

"Hayeon-ah. Come to my office right now." He order. Hayeon pouted. She really hate that kind of Jung Yonghwa. 

"Arrgghhh...omma, I'll go. Oppa asked me to come to the office." She said and went away. She arrived half an hour later. Everybody there knew her so well, the baby sister of their CEO. She finally arrived in front of her brother office door. She came in whithout knocking but she can't find him inside. She only saw a handsome man was sitting on the sofa while reading a newspaper.

"Excuse me? Do you see my oppa?" She asked to him. The man stood up and stunned looking at her appearance. Her face looked so familiar. That's the face of someone he miss the moat for over 10 years. 

"Seungyeon-ah." He murmured. But quite loud to be heard by her.

"Excuse me, my name is Hayeon. Jung Hayeon. Jung Yonghwa little sister. I'm not Seungyeon." She said. Jonghyun woke up from his daydream. His brain said that she's not her. But his heart said the opposite. 

"Ommo, Hayeon-ah. Introduce him. He is Lee Jonghyun. My junior when I was in Canada. And Jonghyun, she is Jung Hayeon. My little sister." Yonghwa who suddenly came from nowhere said. Jonghyun and Hayeon shake their hands. Jonghyun stared at her eyes intensely. Their eyes are really similar. Those amber eyes he really missed. 

"Well, oppa. I'll go first. I have an appointment with my clients. Bye." She said goodbye to his brother and bowed to Jonghyun before leaving.

After she left. "Hyung, is she really your sist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter