Cousin

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jonghyun-ah." A handsome man called him from a far. Jonghyun turned his face to the man and wave his hand. He run to approach him and bowed to a woman beside him.

"Hyung, hyungsoonim. What are you doing here?" He asked. Dongwook and his wife smiled awkwardly.

"We're on the date. It's difficult to escape from the children. Well, when the children are woth my parents, I think this is the best time to hang out with my husband." Hana shyly said. Dongwook rubbed her head that chilled Jonghyun.

"Eiyyy, you are so cheesy." He said. They have a happy chat but it suddenly changed after she arrived. Dongwook and Hana stunned looking at the girl who suddenly appeared beside Jonghyun.

"Seungyeon-ah." She hugged the girl and sobbed. Hayeon couldn't do anything but hugged her back. But she broke the hug right after realising her role as Jung Hayeon. She should pretend. Hana her face, inspected her from hair to toe. She knew that the girl is her long lost cousin but something different in her that she couldn't explain.

"Mianheyo, I'm not Seungyeon." She lied. Hana's eyes widened. She didn't really understand what happen.

"Jonghyun-ah, please explain this. I.. I don't understand." Hana said confusedly. Jonghyun kept silent for seconds before he started to explain.

"Hyungsoonim, she is not Seungyeon. She is Jung Hayeon, my best friend's little sister and she is a teacher in Hanhwa." He explained.

"Maldo andwae, imposibble. It can't be. Jonghyun-ah, she is Seungyeon, my cousin. I know her. I grew up with her. It must be mistaken. Are you really our Seungyeon, aren't you?" She shook Hayeon's shoulder asking for confession but it's useless. There's no reaction from her. She's still lying about herself and don't want to confess even to her closest cousin.

"Hyungsoonim, stop. You will hurt her. She's not Seungyeon. I was mistaken her as Seungyeon at first. But, she's really not her." He explained.

"But, it's better if the girl is her." She said. Jonghyun wrinkled his forehead with confusing look. He asked why with that expression. Dongwook took a long sigh before answering his brother's undirect question.

"Jonghyun-ah. We found uncle Gong. Seungyeon's father." He stuttering. Hayeon startled. She missed her father so much bu she can't visit him for some reasons. She also lost contact to him after she moved to London as Jung Hayeon 10 years ago.

"It's good then hyung, where is he now. We can ask him about her." Jonghyun said. His hope is high but his brother voice is so suspicious that made him confused. 

"We can't. He suffered a lot these days." Dongwook said unhappy.

"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter