Annoyed

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayeon stopped her steps in front of principal office room. She hesitated to come and about to turn back but someone opened the door seconds before her move. 

"Where are you going? I asked you to come to my office. Come in." Jonghyun said with informal way.

"Sir, I..I.." She stuttering.

"What?" Jonghyun asked shortly.

"Anieyo. By the way, may I help you?" She asked, changing the topic.

"Come with me after school." He said shortly.

"I'm sorry sir, but I.." Hayeon is about to refuse when Jonghyun cut her words.

"No but, you are still in probation period. So, do what I say. Or I'll tell Yonghwa hyung that you don't behave properly." Hayeon lost her words to argue. She thought again about his brother's words this morning.

 

Flashback Jung Residence This Morning

"Sister, behave properly, okay. I'll tell him anything if I get any report about your bad manner. Arasseo."

 Flasback Ends

 

"Oh, god. Why should I always surrounded by those annoying men." She murmured. Hayeon stood in front of Jonghyun's desk quietly. She inspects everything all over the room. This room was previously belong to the late Mr. Lee, Jonghyun's father. Nothing changes once a bit. He slightly stared at her who was still busy inspecting the room.

"Wae? Feeling familiar?" He asked boldly.

"Anieyo." She lied. 

"You lied." He murmured. Hayeon pretended not to aware about his words and broke the silence.

"By the way, principal Lee. Where will we go after school?". She asked bravely.

"I want to buy a gift for my newborn niece." He said shortly.

"Why it must be me who accompany you?" She asked again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter