Oh my bear part 2

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have a nice day kids." Minjung waved her hand to the teenagers who just got off the car. The teen girl smiled and waved back to her meanwhile the boy pouted. They came in to the school gate toward the class with few meters gap.

"Jonghyun-ah. Stay away from me. I don't want your fangirls know about us." She ordered.

"What happen with us? You only live with my family." He said with average tone that probably heard by the people around. Seungyeon quickly shut his mouth and gave him a deathly stare.

"Yaaaa, don't talk too loud. Everybody will hear us." She whispered. Jonghyun smiled and released himself from her. 

"Arrasseo, bear." He said and pinch both her cheeks before leaving. Seungyeon her cheeks which just pinched by him. A slightly smile appeared from her lips. Her heart was beating. 

"Ommo, why I feel so comfortable with his action to me?" She murmured. She didn't realise that a few eyes were watching them from a far.

"Gong Seungyeon, you will regret it." Someone said while watching her from a far.

                 __________________________________________

"Gong Seungyeon, congratulation. You have perfect marks in this exam." Math teacher praised her and handed her a paper with perfect points. 

"And Lee Jonghyun, I think you have found a new rival, haven't you?" He turned to Jonghyun and handed him a paper with almost perfect points. There was only a question that had a wrong answer, but it made him unhappy.

"Wae? I think I win, don't I?" She teased the mad Jonghyun who just lost in math exam.

He stared at her and gave her a sly smile. "Not yet, there are several exams that we don't know the result." He said. They didn't realize that few pairs of eyes watching them unhappy.

Break time is coming. But Jonghyun never left her alone after the past bullying. "Jonghyun-ah. Go away. Why you always follow me?" Seungyeon said when she knew that Jonghyun followed her since they came out from the classroom. 

"Ani. I'm not following you, perhaps we want to go to the same place." He denied. Seungyeon continued her steps. Her worried face is very obvious. She got really paranoid with the last bullying. 

"Seungyeon-ah. Why are you going here?" Jonghyun said when they arrived on the school rooftop. Seungyeon startled. She didn't know that Jonghyun was still following her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter