Confession 2

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun stopped his car in front of the white huge gate of a mansion. He press the bell and a man opened the gate. The security guard smiled looking at him. He knew Jonghyun because he always visits this house to meet Yonghwa.

"Welcome sir, young master is inside. Shoold I inform him that you come?" The man asked. Jonghyun smiled and shook his head.

"No, ahjussi. I don't come to see Yonghwa hyung. I come to see..." 

"Who? Hayeon?" A familiar voice startled him. Yonghwa came from nowhere and greeted him with his unusual way like he always do.

"Yonghwa hyung, how did you know?" He asked. Yonghwa lead him inside.

"Know what?" Yonghwa asked him back without answering his question.

"Knowing that I came here to meet her." Jonghyun answered.

"Because you said that you came here not to meet me so I think you must want to meet my sister." Yonghwa said.

"But, unfortunatelly she's not home. She went to somewhere minutes before you came." Yonghwa continued. He could see clearly the changing of Jonghyun's face.

"Where did she go, hyung?" Jonghyun unpatiently asked. But Yonghwa shook his head and shrugged shoulders signing him that he doesn't know either.

"Well, hyung. Goodbye." He said and leave  Yonghwa with his confuse look.

"Yaaa,, Lee Jonghyun. You can't leave like that. We haven't had a cup of coffee." He shouted hoping that Jonghyun will come back but he had left.

 

Jonghyun get in to his car ignoring Yonghwa's voice. He started the engine and drove to somewhere. He felt very dissappointed. He couldn't meet her right away. Jonghyun drove to nowhere but suddenly he turned his car toward the hospital that Mr. Gong is treated. He has no father figure after his father passed away years before. Mr. Gong is the only elder he knew, he wants to tell him everything eventhough he couldn't react or giving any advice to him.

Jonghyun walked toward Mr. Gong's room but something made his steps stopped. Someone came inside to Mr. Gong's room. Someone he knew. Jonghyun hid himself in the corner so the one couldn't see him. He stepped slowly and quietly toward the room. He can see the silloutte of the one who came in first.

Hayeon came in to one of the room in the hospital. Her tears fell down when she saw someone she loved the most laying on the bed with various medical survival tools stick to his body.

"Appa, how are you? I'm Seungyeon. Your daughter. I'm sorry appa. I'm sorry. You shouldn't suffer like this." She sobbed beside her father's bed. 

Jonghyun gasped when he heard her words from the unfully closed door of the room. He's happy but also mad for the same time. He wanted to burst to the room and approached her and shouted to her because of the lie she told him, but it's inappropriate doing that thing in high care unit. He held himself a lot by waiting outside until she came out.

She was shocked when she saw someone she knew appeared in front of her when she opened the door. "Jong...Jonghyun?" She stuttered. He nodded and intructed her to follow him to the parking lot.

"Get in." He said when he o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter