Thirteen

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yaa, Jung Hayeon. Palli." Jonghyun shouted from the outside of the store. Meanwhile Jung Hayeon a.k.a Gong Seungyeon was still busy looking around the cute things inside the baby shop. She wasn't aware of his call and kept busy with her thing. Jonghyun felt so frustrated with her. 

"Yonghwa hyung was right. This girl is really ougghhh. She might not be my Seungyeon." He murmured and came in again to the shop and pulled her hand. Seungyeon startled and tried to release herself.

"Yaaa, what are you doing?" She said informally. Jonghyun's eyes widened.

"Yaa, how could you talk informally to me." He scolded her. She released her hand from him.

"Wae? You don't like it?" She asked boldly.

"Of course. I'm your boss." He said confidentely.

"This is not at school, and you always talk informally to me even when we're at school. So, there is no rule to talk formally to you. We have the same age after all." She said and left him behind. Seungyeon's heart beats fast. She has to play a role as a pamper and baby like Jung Hayeon that actually not like herself at all.

Jonghyun was looking for her around the mall. "This Jung Hayeon is very aaarrghhhhh. Where is she going now? Why I always meet such a annoying lady." His steps stopped when he saw her talking with a middle aged man. After the man left, he approached her.

"Yaaa, what are you doing here? Who was you talking to?" He asked.

"Who?" She asked confusedly.

"That ahjussi." He pointed the silhouette of the man.

"Ahaa, that man. Only someone who asked for direction. There is anything you want to buy?" She asked changing the topic.

He shook his head. "Kaja...I'm hungry." He said and pulled her hand toward the nearest restaurant. 

"Aigoo, Lee Jonghyun. Do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter