Uniform date

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Asaaa.... I'll win this time." He said after receiving his physics result. He gave her his usual silly smile. Seungyeon pouted. She knew so well that she wouldn't able to beat Jonghyun in physics. 

"Wae? Unhappy? I said that I'm not 'pabo Jjong' again." He said teasing her.

"Geure...geure. But our bet is not ending yet. There are several exams that we haven't known the result yet." She said and turned around her face.

"Aigoo,,, my bear is mad." He said while pinching her both cheeks. Their interactions envied the other girls. Jonghyun is never been so close with certain girl, but not with Seungyeon.

"Seungyeon-ah. What do you want if you win this bet?" He ask. Seungyeon gave him a foxy smile. "Yaaa...what with that smile. You look so suspicious." He reacted to her weird smile. But actually his heart is dugeun dugeun.

"Jonghyun-ah, I want to go to amusement park." She said while blinking her eyes twice.

"Amusement park? Wae?" He asked confusedly.

"Aniyaa, it's been so long time that the last time I went there." She said.

"Really, but Japan has a lot of amazing amusement parks." He confused.

Seungyeon nodded but she can't hide her sadness. She's about to answer when...

"Lee Jonghyun, Gong Seungyeon... What are you talking about back there?" Physics teacher scolded them. They quickly sit properly and paid attention to the lesson.

"Arrasseo, we should go to the amusment park." Jonghyun whispered to her ear that made her smile.

                 _____________________________________

"Jonghyun, palli." Seungyeon shouted from the front door of Lee residence.

"Yaaaa,, wait for me. I'm tying my shoelaces." Jonghyun who was left behind run to chase her after tying his shoelaces. They kept running to the bus station with heavy breathe.

"Ommo, what happen to those kids? Why they left so early?" Minjung who was still preparing the breakfast confused with those teenagers. Sangyeob and Dongwook who gathered in the dining room shrugged their shoulders.

"But, it's nice to see they get along well lately. This house is less noisy." Minjung said that was laughed by her two brothers.

"Jonghyun-ah, what do you want if you win this bet?" She asked while waiting for the bus.

"You have to obey me all day." He replied.

"Yaaa,,, what's with that wish. You can't. I won't. " She protested.

Jonghyun laughed seeing her pouted face. "Aigoo,,, you look so cute. We will go to the amusement park if you win but you have to obey me all day if I win. So, it's win win." He said with aegyeo.

"Obey you? It's so suspicious." She hesitated. Jonghyun nodded and gave her his sly smile. Seungyeon finally agreed him. 

 

"Ommo, What's that?" Jonghyun and Seungyeon pouted. "I have to ask the explanation." He said while looking at her. His scream made the other students staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter