Confession 1

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungyeon kept silent on their way home. She barely talked and only answered his questions by nods and shakes her head. She's still hurt by the words he said to his sister, but the one that make her more pain is she couldn't do anything about it. She's still pretending as Jung Hayeon.

Jonghyun's car stopped in front of the gate of Jung residence, she weakly get off the car without looking at him at all. 

"Hayeon-ah. Is your foot still pain?" Jonghyun suddenly asked. He thought that her quiet because of the pain.

"Why do you ask?" She gave him another question instead of answering his.

"Aniya, you look so in pain. I thought you still endure it. Is it really fine? Should I carry you inside?" Jonghyun is about to get off from his car but being resisted by her force smile like saying that she's fine. She shook her head and faking her smile again.

"It's okay, I can walk by myself. You should go home. It's late." She refused him and walked away to the house.

Jonghyun waits until the gate closed in front of him. He starts the engine of his car and going home quietly. When he arrived home, he is surprised by the appearance of his siblings. Three of them are there waiting for him with bunch of questions that looked in their face expression.

"Noona, hyung-deul. What are you doing here?" Jonghyun asked to his siblings.

"Sit down, I want you to explain anything about her." Minjung instructed him. He hesitated but he couldn't do anything instead of obey her. He sit quietly and lowed his head to calm himself before he lift it again to face his siblings.

"Yes, what do you want me to explain?" Jonghyun said weakly.

"Jonghyun-ah, I heard from Minjung and Dongwook hyung that you found her." Sangyeob said to start the conversation. Jonghyun shook his head. But his face told the huge disappointment.

"I hope it like that hyung, but I was wrong. She's not her. She'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter