New student

Superheroine Gong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Plak.." ... "Oucchhhhh..." Taejoon rubbed his head who just hit by chalkboard eraser.

"Seongsengnim, it's hurt." He pouted.

"Choi Taejoon, how dare you sleep in the middle of my lesson." Miss Kim their killer English teacher shouted.

"Mianhneyeo, seongsengnim. But Jonghyun is sleeping too. Why you only did that to me. Look, he is still sleeping." Taejoon protested. He pointed another boy who was still sleeping behind him.

"If you are as smart as he is, I will let you sleep all over my lesson." She said and continued her lesson.

"Jonghyun-ah...Lee Jonghyun..wake up." Taejoon whispered to his classmate who sat behind him.

"Wae?" Jonghyun said lazily.

"Look at my head. This is because of you." Taejoon protested. Jonghyun looked at him confusedly.

"What have I done?" He asked. Still doesn't have any idea about it. 

"Yaaa, Choi Taejoon, Lee Jonghyun. What are you talking about back there?" The teacher shouted.

"He is talking to me, seongsengnim. I'm not talking to him." Said Jonghyun defending himself from the young killer teacher.

Taejoon stared at him sharply. "But, seongsengnim. I.." Taejoon can't continue his words when the teacher...

"Choi Taejoon. Stand outside." She ordered and stared at him like a lion looks at its meal. Taejoon lazily walked outside to get his punishment.

Jonghyun silently laugh at him. He loved to bully Taejoon a lot, because he's so fun to be teased.

Jonghyun is a smart second year student in Hanwha Highschool. His handsome face, great feature and his smart brain always mesmerize everyone. He always number one in his school. But his mischievous behaviour always annoyyed everyone. No teacher dare to scold him, except the headmaster who is no other than his own father. 

"Excuse me teacher Kim. I'm sorry for interrupting your lesson but we have a new transfer student. I should introduce her first." Mr. Lee the headmaster who just arrived in Jonghyun class said.

"It's okay sir." She said politely and welcoming them to come in to the class.

"Good morning students." He greeted the student in the class. Jonghyun who saw the appearance of his father, sit properly like a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter