Black History?

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class,nearly night time, I went to the bakery,finding what could i help on.

"Hyung, are you mad at me for being rude? I'm sorry that I didn't realize it was you in time." I pouted and pleaded him to accept my apoplogy. Unexpectedly, Mark just ignored me, somehow finding an excuse to escape my question.His action made him looks like he was just acting all angry on me since he sounded so cool.

"So you accept my apology?" I jokingly, sprinkled some powder at him. And repeat what I said and did for several times. Without noticing that Mark's hand was slowly cringing up, seems like he's going to explode soon. "Are you a damn kid?!! Or what! Why do you always wanna make things bad?!!" Mark just screamed the heck out of him and slamed the table. I felt that I was mentally getting punch by a giant fist, it always hurts so much when I get scolded by others when I didn't mean to make things worse.

Mark took of his glove and threw it on the table, sat on the bench that was located next to the table,checking at his phone. Meanwhile,mix of feelings began to run through my head and a lightning struck in my heart when the thoughts of him scolding me was replayed over and over which  I never expected that to happen just after a few times I met him.Tears just can't be controlled and  it ran out like a water pipe , making me standing at the same place,looking at Mark blankly. The sobs could be heard clearly since it's just the both of us in the kitchen.

Luckily ,the shop was at it's closing time because JaeBum needed to go for grocery shopping,the shop might actually get burn because of jumbled feelings in it. Angryness,sadness and regret.

"Hey! Stop crying,K? Your a guy pleasee!" Mark said in a regret tone that he wants me to stop the crying thingy.Thanks to that my legs became jelly, I squatted on the floor sobbing with my heads down.I coudn't stop recalling the moment when he glared at me with his eyes that was full of dislike.Mark was always a sweet and kind hearted guy,he wouldn't bear to watch a girl nor boy crying her/his heart out,He than dragged JinYoung up and sat beside him on the bench.

"Sorry if I sounded too fierce just now." He tried to calm me down by patting my back,apologising in a softer tone which made me felt bad.That's always how you feel when someone comforts you when you are sad but after that you would always wanted to cry more.

**********************************************************

 

It's a weekend which means a busy day, but a better day to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter