Mark Tuan

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                           

 

"Perhaps your the well-known son from TFC Company berhad?" I questioned. He than nodded with a big question mark on his face. OMGGG,I'm being friends  workers with this famous hottie! Every girl is goona be so jealous dayumm.

"Hey,snap it out! What were you thinking till you smirked?" Mark smiled,knowing that i fanboy-ed him just now.

I blushed and spilt out some random crap "Ahh, It's nothing."

 

While Mark and I were busy getting knowing each other some random outsider came in with chicken and beer in his hands.

"Chicken is here~ " as he waves the chickens up and shove it to my face.

Jaebum stomped all the way from his office to the kitchen knowing his chicken had been delivered "Jackson, what took you so long?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to starve you guys, there's alot of people there. Brooo, you should thank me instead." Jackson then look over to my side.

"Thank you Jackson!" Jaebum being scartastic with a nice tone. Eh? Isn't he in my school? Jackson Wang if I had not mistaken. 

"Ahh. his Jinyoung,his a newbie here.He studies in you school." Jaebum spoke with his chicken in, finding out also that Jackson kept staring at me. Oh~ so it's really him, he look alot hotter oh my why does everyone look hot here and me such a nerd.

"Yayyyy it's chicken! Chicken for breakfast! Oppa get me some~" The girl, Nayoon shouted, tugging into Mark's arms. Jaebum spreaded the chickens to us and poured us some soju in some small little cute paper cups. Isn't it too early for soju?

Jackson sat next to me and held his hand out "Jackson, freshman year." I smiled. "Ah, nice to meet you, Park Jinyoung. Freshman year too." Jaebum suggested to play some games since we have 30 mins before university starts.

"Why don't we upgrade the truth or dare to a newer version? The person who is choosen with the soju bottle needs to drink a cup first than only continue with truth or dare. Sounds good guys?" Jackson insisted. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter