One month

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He confessed. Mark Tuan did. Am I sleeping, omg am I? He likes me and I like him, does that make us gays? Omg.

"I won't want you to accept me but I want to give you this." He grabbed a small bag from the chair and pulled out a fancy looking box. He grabbed my wrist and put on something black. It was a bracelet and it was really pretty. I could see it was made by using the best material and following the latest trend, what shocked me was the words behind it 'My eyes are only for you'. "I got it customized, do you like it?" He scratched his head by his neck. What do you mean like it? I love it of course, it's so pretty.

I smiled, finally smiled after seeing his gift. He smiled back and as I walk away he held both of my hands "So we're together now right?" I turned around, seeing him smiling like an idiot, an angel exactly. "Nooo.." pushing his soft hands away on mine, seeing his smile breaks into pieces like his heart just did. "We..can't be..to...gether.. because.." Words hardly came out from my mouth knowing that it hurted alot for him. Yes, I like him but the problem is do I really like him or is it just brotherly love? What about 0ur parents? How are we goona explain it? My mind was full of questions.

"Because?" He repeated my word, hidding his broken heart away from me. I stared at the floor blankly, I've hurted him I could see it in his eyes that was filled with tears. "Why JinYoung? At least a reason?? Is it Nayoon? Or Sana??" 

"We are both mans and I don't want to cross over the barrier between us.. We are still best friends right?" I gave him a smile, and leaned in for a hug that I know he needed it. I patted his back and a wet feeling was on my shoulder, it was definetly his tears. "We're still best friends, silly." I whispered in his ear. He pushed me slightly away and whipped his tears, "Let's have a deal, give me a month to make you fall in love with me. And you'll going to follow your heart not brain." 

 

MARK'S POV

At this state,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter