Is this a good thing?

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tuan Yi Enn..?" As I slowly turn my back to the nobble,he gave me a shock face and smiled," Why call me by my full name?". After kepting quiet for awhile I grabbed Mark's hand out from the bakery and straight to the park. Mark gave me a worried look and patted my shoulder, I gently shoved it away.

I cleared my throat,"Is there anything your hiding from me?" I stated once again because he seems he didn't heard what I've said just now. "Hide? About what?Do you still think that I have feeling for Nayoon?" His face got red. I let out a sigh, covering my face..Why did I ask for this...

"Nothing, let's just go back"

"No, just tell me what's bothering you. I want to know." Okay, I have no idea why am i f*ucking crying all of a sudden, it's not like I lose someone special. "There's no need too." As I continue walking, a shadow appeared infront of me, smirking. "Look, what do we have here?" As she crossed her arms.

"Nayoon what are you doing here? It's none of your business" Mark gave a death glare at her but she didn't seem to give anything about it."Well nono Markie, it's something related about three of us so yea, it's mine." I turned,"Three of us?"

"No Nayoon! You can shut that ty mouth of yours!"

"Awww whai Mark, what's with the hate? Jb woudn't like you talking to me like this!" Nayoon sissed. "For god sake, who doesn't know your just playing with him? His just blinded by his love."  Nayoon chuckled for awhile and I cut her off when she was about to say something,"What are you trying to say? Can you please not waste my time.."

"Boy, I was just about to say somethi-" 

"NO, YOU DON'T!" Mark shouted till the streets opposite us could hear his scream."Seriously, can both of you stop cutting me off??"

"Please Mark, I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter