The Royal Invitation

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm here, and I bought chicken!" I shouted and waved the chickens so everyone could see it. It was quiet, no one could be seen, cold breezes could be heard. I went into the kitchen and found some dough, a plate of butter and flour and some notes beside it. "We won't be here until 3, try to bake some bread by following the recipes I left you. XOXO, Mark."  They must be out for shopping since Jaebum is going for the ball too.

, how did Mark taught me last time? First, roll the dough into shapes that you want, why is it not round after so long? Okay, I need Mark's help for god sake, I can't do anything right now. The door bell ranged, phew I guess they are back. I took of my apron and headed towards the kitchen door "Mark oppa, you bought chicken?" Mark Oppa? Her smile turned into a frown when she noticed it was me but stared for a second. I bowed and invited her for chicken since I bought too many already and who doesn't want chicken?

"Oppa? Your actually quite handsome you know?" She suddenly stared at me and smiled. "Ohh thanks?" I rubbed the back of my hair.We than talked for about an hour, she told me about Mark's likes and dislikes, what he usually does. She understand him really well not like me not like others. Slolwy I was opening up to her and we even telled each other jokes that made us throwing up our chicken as well.

"Nayoon? Jinyoung?"Jaebum called out, surprising us. We stand up and bowed and behind him stood Mark who was smiling at me brightly. Jaebum pulled me into his office with an angry face of his while Nayoon went on tugging onto Mark's arm again. I closed the door, and he asked me how was it working here, do I like it? Or do I not?. But before I could think straight, he asked something that I thought he never cared for it.

"Do you like Nayoon? Why were you two laughing together just now? And why were you both eating chicken? You guys on a date?" He crossed his arms. I quickly explained about the fact that they were only two of us and made it clearly that there were nothing between us. Jaebum nodded happily and I excused myself to get back to work. Nayoon left and Mark stood next to the dinning table, hand inside his pockets.

He was shinning, literally shinning. How can he do that? Is he a lost angel in this world or something? I walked past him when thoughts about two days ago came running into my head once again. "Youngie oppa?" He pouted, I turned aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter