Not a good thing after all

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jinyoung please help me!!!! Jinyoung ahh jinyoung!!" As Mark's eyes kept bleeding and his body was full of bruises.Seeing him torturing by another man was my worst nightmare. The man took of his clothes and began hitting him with ropes, threatening his life with no risks. Mark's eyes barely could open as he look at me with a smile. " Do you love him?" The man holded a knife closer to Mark's neck.

"Any last words?" He smirked with the wicked smile he has. I looked at Mark and than to the man multiple times, " You don't love me right Jinyoung? Just run away while you can okay?" Mark smiled, at his situation. He should be caring himself more than me!

"Nooooo!! I love you MARK TUAN!!!!!" I sat up from my bed, water droplets dripping from my forhead. Pitch black everywhere when suddenly my door flung open. " Are you okay?? What happen? Do you feel unwell?" I placed my hands on my face, hoping to stop my tears from coming down. 

"Hey..heyy it's okay..." As I embrace into his arms, wetting his shirt all over again. He patted my head and whispered to my ears 'it's okay babe..it's okay'. I calmed down,hiting back into reality, knowing that I was in his arms quite a long time. I sat back straight and cleared my throat," Tks...? How did you get in here anyway?" Mark stared at me quite sometime and let out a sigh,"I got it from Sana, cause I was worry about your health, I'm sorry"

I smiled, patting his head back "It's okay, there's no need for a sorry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter