고백, call 911

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was back to Monday again,as usual, I woke up at 7 am even if it's a public holiday.Headache,was the thing that hits me back to bed .(Just like how puberty hits BamBam) It must for sure from all the different alcohol I had yesterday.

Let me hear you say flyy~ the alarm from my phone rang loudly next to my pillow.I sprang up and stretched my hands to grab my phone. I quickly cleaned myself up since I was feeling hungry.

 

....

 

I strolled on the big street of Myeondong trying to find a simple meal that fits my appetite *Chicken? No. Italian? No. Erm... Hanshik? (Korean dishes)* I stepped inside a cafe which attracted me with thier coffees and saw Sana, my best friend who I treasure her only as a sis. "Hi, Sana!" I waved my hands brightly at her.  She replied with a lovely smile of hers and invited me to join her.

 

"Sana, why you are here alone?" I asked, normally she won't be eating alone. She had alot of friends wanting to hangout with her.. "Oppa! I was actually going to be here with my members but they somehow were busy.So I am here alone..." She pouted. "Sana, you know? You are getting older now. You should go a boyfriend to lean on. To take care of you, but not me."  She had been clinging on me since she was young when we started playing everyday.. "Why? Oppa, you don't want me? Plus I AM NOT CLINGING ON YOU ANYMORE if that's what your thinking about" She whined. "it's not that oppa doesn't want you, it's just that you are a woman now, you should be have a clearer line between our relationship." I talked like a so called professional. *No, Jinyoung you have already cross over the barrier between Mark. 

My heart started whispered silently at me, those thoughts of yesterday made me shivered down to my spines. "Oppa! I will forever be with you! You are always my oppa!" She hugged you from the side and gave you a peck on your cheeks. Poof, all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter