Shy Shy Shy

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayoon ignored our situation and began tugging on Mark's dirty arms. "Hey, get offf mee-"

"What do you mean by that oppa? You don't have to be shy even if Jinyoung oppa is here." Her eyes twinkled as she stares deeply in his gaze. Awkward...  

"Urghh... I should get going.." I excused myself from this some kind of awkward situation. Mark was going to say something when his bubbly girlfriend cutted him off "You should."

 

"Bye, Jaebum hyung" I took my backpack from the chair and left within seconds. Walking home alone along the dark streets again makes me feel lonely and sad. I hope Mark is here like last time when he did... Oh no no, the last time he did, I vomited on him haizz" Mark hyung was different from all the friends Jinyoung had , he was special somehow to Jinyoung. For the first time , he wanted to know more about Mark, wanted to get a little closer and wanted to have a place in his precious heart.

"Youngiee oppaa~" Someone whined. I hesitated for a second and turned to where the sound was. "Long time no see oppaaa" She smiled and began hugging me. "Hey, why are you here? Shouldn't you be home at this time?" I hugged her back, she's someone I coudn't afford making her cry.

"My driver is going to pick me up here, I was hanging with my friends earlier" She showed me the pictures on her phone which I believe it was taken just now. I let out a sigh "Sana yahh.. It isn't wrong to hang out with your friends, but don't be so late okay? What if you meet those dirty minded guys?"

"Aigoo, look at our Youngie oppa treating me like I'm still a baby" She tickled me behind my ear which was my weak spot. When I was going to tickle her back her driver came " Bye oppa, I hope to see you soon. *Muackzzz love you" As she let out a flying kiss. Aishh this girl always the same when she was young.

 

I continued walking, it was nearly 1 and I have classes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter