Still the month

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already 2 weeks of the 'month', there's a few more weeks left and this will end our push and pull,it's so tiring when he pulls me towards him and my brain's saying 'no' but my heart says 'yes' but it's still a 'no'. The worst month which is also the best month of my life will be passing soon, hoping it to pass faster, but also wanting it to last longer. Is this my dissabilities?

-

"Morning sleeping pig, I've cooked porridge! Rise and shine!" He pulled my blanket from me and I whined. But the porridge smelled nice,I can say! So I got up ,without brushing my teeth. I took a bite and smiled "God, it tastes so nice!" After eating several bites, I remember what happened yesterday and looked at Mark. "Mark..about last night..." He smiled once again, "What is it?"

"I...a....I... about..yesterday..."

"What about..it?" He frowned.

"The kiss... Forget about it." I covered up my lips with my palm when I thought of the kiss, again.

"It's ok,actually. You know I love you boy, so I'll never forget. And also it's still in the month so you should stop avoiding eye contact with me but anyways I'll definetly make you to be in love with me and I guess I just did yesterday. " Mark said and slightly smirked.

 I nodded. *For god sake, I knew you loved me, but it keeps bothering me because it my passion out , wanting you Mark Tuan. I know I'm deeply in love with you too but I need to stop this and my willl can stop my heart.

-

I regret that I kissed him, it reveled my feelings that I kept.. I hate it, the whole story of us is just like a chasing game. His chasing and that makes me, running. But there's no stoping now, ending the game will only end his feelings.

The day after that night. Working is now my priority. I stepped into the staff room and  saw Mark sitting on the bench half on the bench swipping his phone. Mark put down his phone and greeted me as soon as he noticed me, I slightly bowed, acting like I don't know him. 

"Jinyoung-ah, hey stop acting, it's only been 2 weeks and we kissed." His sudden shyness stopped his words as he covered up his face with both of his palm.
"I told you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter