Street

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9.30 a.m , Myeondong streets, Seoul

 

Urghh, why do they have so many foods that I love eating omg? I scroll down the streets and scan through those delicious foods that caught my attention  and no I can't buy them. Jaebum hyung armed me in the stomach asking me to cut out of it since I was drooling, yes I did. He than walked to the north side while I walked to the south, trying to save time up. I bought some cheese tarts and ate it right away before Jaebum hyung catches me. 

"Hey, cheesy wessyy.. I came here to tag along before the trip"

"Hi, did you tell hyung about it?" I laughed and then questioned. He laughed and texted someone in his phone. We bought equipments that would be usefull for the trip and decided to buy some snacks. I could feel his hand touching mine and he intersected my hands with his,

"Hyung, what if Jaebum hyung saw..?" I loosed his grip trying to break off. "Hey, his on the other side plus I've been waiting for this too long, just follow my guide will yah?" 

You guys must be wondering why didn't we announce it, it's hard. In a relationship with both different gender? Yes. But with both the same gender? I think the whole world is going to freak out. I mean, our friends and family, they won't want us to be like that. Not to mention about Mark's family status.

"Jinyounggiee It's okay, it will be," He placed a small kiss on my forhead. smiling by telling me he's going to be right here. "Thanks oppa!'

"Awww, isn't my gf a cutie?" He than cupped my cheeks. I frowned at his statement but thn blushed because his just too sweet. Girls started starring at us and it made me nervous what would they think about us but Mark doesn't care at all. I was about to tap Mark on the shoulder when. 

"OMMOO look at the one in brown, he's so handsome!!!!" One of the girls screamed. "Look at the one beside him, his very cute too!!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter