Here we go again

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung."
"What?"
"I don't want to ruin your mood but I have to tell you this privately."
"Then tell it after the trip."

They spended the day happily and went back to Seoul.

A week later in Seoul, Jaebum and I were eating in a restaurant, since Nayoon and Mark were busy with their personal stuff.
"Jinyoung,you can tell me what you wanted to say during the trip." Jaebum hyung hissed.
"To be honest, I don't think Nayoon's feeling is real toward you..." As I gave him a sorry face.
He laughed a little, "I know" and smiled.

Jaebum's POV
I actually knew it from the start you see, I knew she used me. She doesn't like me like how she likes Mark.Well, she used me to let go of Mark but she coudn't and I'm not blaming her for that. I was surprise and happy when she accepted me as her boyfriend, we were  just like any couple on the streets. The only thing is ,I could always feel the gap between us actually and it had been getting bigger ever since we came back from Busan. I have a lot of thoughts about our relationship, but I still coudn't give up on her, just like her feelings for Mark.

-

"Hey!" Jaebum hyung jogged to keep up with Nayoon. She smiled and tugged on his arm,"I was going to the bakery to find you oppa!" He push her hands of his arm and hold her hands. She was shocked and asked was he okay because his hands were so cold that it never happen to him before. "I...I know you don't really like me.." His voice shaked. "I know you used me to get Mark or to get over him. I know everything, I know how you feel.. And if you give me a chance-" He was cut off by Nayoon who had tears on her eyes already,"No, that's not it-"

"To care for you and change how you feel towards Mark, I promise you won't regret. " 

"Yes, at first I did plan o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter