Get the ink,get the pen

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omg! It's the ocean!" Mark shouted out loud as he runs toward the beach.
He turned around and notice a smiling me,enjoying the cold breeze. He ran to me and hugged my body.
"Hey, what's with that smile?" He pulled away and stares in my eyes.
"Is it fine that we came out so early in the morning? What if they began searching for us?'
"Nah, it's going to be fine. We're adults,they won't worry about us." He smiled.
"Let's go as we planned." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the sea.
Both of us sat on the cold sand and enjoyed the melodies of the sea made, calm and enjoyable.
Finally the sun was rising. A slight round-shape orange in colour appears above the sea.
"It's beautiful." Mark said it softly.
"Yeah." I chimed.
"Thank you." He replied.
"What?"
"Thank you for praising me." He chuckled.
"I was saying about the sunrise."
"But I am saying about you."I hit his shoulder due to the cringe he gave me a second ago. He just laughed it away.

"It was nice!" I said as we stand, "Mmmhmmm."
Both of us decided to walk along on the beach side while having our hands intersected.

-(Somewhere nearby Mark and Jinyoung at the peak.)
"Oppa! Look at that!" Nayoon excitedly said as she saw the sunrise.
"That's what I wanted to show you." Jaebum smiled.
"Aw, thank you~" She said.
"Ah, right, what do you want to say to me this early?" She continued.

"It's just.. Thank you for accepting m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter