Stupid Act

Bake a Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the confession, I tried to avoid Mark,avoiding his eyes. Lucky me, I wasn't deeply in love in him, if not I coudn't even survive for every second of my life.He's seen just everywhere I go so I decided to spend two or three days at my hometown. Unfortunetly I got sicked, unwillingly forced by my grandma to return back to Seoul to get better treatment there. I was sicked badly that I have to be hospitalise for two days. I spend the day in the hospital during first day, looking at my phone and eventually reading back the messages Mark sent me.His so beautiful. The second day, I regained back my strength so I wandered in the hospital and also made a friend there.

 

The third day when I was packing my clothes, JB called me.
"Jinyoung-ah, did you have great time with your family?"
"Yea, but it' lasted two days... I got hospitalized for two days ago."
"OMG, should I come visit you? Take care bro."
"Nah, it's okay. I'm fine now, thanks."
"Ah, when you will be back for work?"
"Maybe two days more? I took a week off, right?"
"Ok, a week. Wait, Mar-"
"Bye, the doctor wants to check on me now." I ended his call before he could say good-bye.

 

"Huh? He hung up?" Jb looked at the screen and took a glance at Mark that sat beside him. Mark understood the meaning of his face and walked away with his expressionless face.

 

The sixth day, I was still alive. I went back to my house, after unpacking I got a bus to the amusement park. "Oppa! Try this on!" The female put a tiger ears headband on the taller male's head. I bought the tiger ears headband that was on my head and wandered around the amusement park, having some fun eating, playing, watching 3D theaters.

 

Without knowing it's already night and I went back home. It's was nearly one, it's pitch dark in the neighborhood with rows of street lamp shines I took deep breathes to let go of my worries, closing my eyes to enjoy the silent. Unlocking my door during the silent night with the noise of the keys, suddenly an arm hugged my body from behind.. I was shocked, slightly raised my shoulder while shivered and turned around. It' was Mark, I relaxed my shoulder and calm down from the shock he gave just now.


"I heard your sick, so I came here."
"Uh, yea, but I am better now." I spoke in a tired tone. I moved away and took his arm off my body.
"You went to the amusement park?"
"How you-"
"Your headband." Mark pointed at the head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter