X Country

Everything is NEW

So basically X country is a day where everyone in school have to go to a specific location and ran 2.4/3.6KM around the place. And this year's location is the XXX old train station. So usually we are suppose to wear our class t-shirts for the event, however our group in class ordering the clothes didn't order early enough so it will only come on the night before X country. The class had to wear P.E. shirts to the train station then change there on the day itself.

"Okay, so class who reporting to school early to take the bus there?" Mr Keith asked, I looked around almost the whole class is reporting to school early.

"So tomorrow 7.30 at school or 8.30 at the train station, class dismissed" Everyone grabbed their bags and left.

"So you going there yourself?" Jennie asked 

"Yea" I replied

"I don't know how to go there but I don't want to report to school at 7.30 either" 

"Too bad, go search it up yourself" I said leaving her and heading home.

 

Next Morning

I woke up, brush up, and changed ready to leave home.

'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG' my phone rang, it's Jessica

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jisoo where are you the bus is leaving school?"

"Ohhhhh, I'm heading there myself"

"What? It's very noisy here in school speak louder" she said almost shouting.

"I'M GOING THERE MYSELF" my voice is in the middle of shouting and holding back.

"OKAYYYYYY" and she hung up.

'RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG' again and this time it's Key

"What?"

"You're not reporting to school?"

"Nope"

"Oh, Okay Bye"

I walked to the bus stop and boarded the bus.

'RRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG' 

"Yes" I said annoyed

"Jisoo, I'm lost here, I can't find my way there, I called Yoona, she's going there too but she's not here yet" I was in silence

"Hey can you hear me?"

"Ya, it's just my brain gave itself a facepalm"

"It's just if you reach there before me, tell them that me and yoona are gonna be late""I allighted and started walking to the train station. Woah I like how it's 8.15 and no one from our class is here yet. Report at 7.30 huh what a joke.

Oh the bus is here almost everyone that came off the bus is wearing the class-tee.

"Oh there you are, you're class-tee" said Jessica, "And here's Jennie's one"

"Thx" I said and went to the washroom to change.

X country officially starts at 9, it's 8.55 and Yoona and Jennie are not here yet.

"We're here" Someone said really breathless from behind. It's Jennie and Yoona.

"Hey Jennie there's your classs-tee" we went to the toilet together to change after Yoona got her class-tee too.

"Hey I can't my name on the puzzle" Yoona said.The class-tee's design is everyone's name in a crossword puzzle.

"What?"

"And Minho's name is spelt as Mino" said Jennie

"Woah that's a lot of mistake, but my name is totally not on it!" said Yoona in an upset voice.

We walked back to the class together.

"Oh well, I remember your name is suppose to be here" I pointed to Yoona on Jennie's back, it fits prefectly.

 

"Welcome to the annual X country event in St. Joseph School" 

"We'll be giving out, this chips, so you guys can collect some snacks and 100 plus, the green one is for the drinks and red one for the food"

"NOW THE X COUNTRY EVENT STARTS, We will start with the senior Year 4s competitive runners"

Yoona took a marker from Tiffany, "Hey one of you guys, help me write my name on the spot" she said to me and Jennie

After writing the name with a gold marker we went to collect the snacks and drinks.

"Competitive Year 1 students please report to the starting point"

"Hey remember the bruise and scar I got from the other day, I don't feel like running competitive anymore" someone passed us our competitive running tag numbers.

"Come on just try"

"Okay then" Lisa and Rose were also there to run.

"AND YOU MAY BEGIN" the 4 of us started running, Rose and I were slightly ahead of Lisa and Jennie

We were almost halfway done and then Rose and I looked back.

"Wonder were they are now?" I said and both of us turned back. Jennie fell down and Lisa is accompanying her as she's a first-aider.

Rose and I finished the ran and were specifically 9th and 10th in our level. Jennie and Lisa were walking back, somehow Jennie winked at me, that's the signal for a gossip. Lisa brought her to see the teacher and they said it's fine just get some rest and it's fine.

After the X country event, We could either take the bus back to the school or hang out at the area.

"Bus or here, Bus or here............" We kept thinking until.....

"What you guys still here for?" said Namjoon

"Why are you guys here for?" Jennie said

"I had to take a hockey group photo and Jin and V are here waiting for me"

"Oh we are deciding if we are gonna take the bus back to school"

"Then answer is simple, go home youself"

"Why?"

"The bus left early that's why"

"Where are you going then?"

"We're going to eat"

While walking to the mall, "WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!" we turned and Lisa came running towards us

So we went to a 7-11 to eat.

"Didn't know that 7-11 food could be this good".

'RRRRGGGG' Jennie picked her phone up.

"Ya, she's with us" and passed the phone to Lisa.

"Apparently Lisa's Mom thinks I'm Mary" and everyone starts being like "Mary why Mary why not Maria"

"My mom's picking me up and thx Mary" Lisa said trying to contain her laughter before leaving.

 

"So what's the thing you wanted to tell me" I asked Jennie

"Oh, I got injured just now right" 

"Ya and?"

"I think someone has a crush on her"

"who" I said like I'm the only one interested

"Minhyuk, the queit guy in class"

"and soooooo?" Namjoon said chewing away

"It's just a gossip" said Jennie