PE Lesson

Everything is NEW

So today we have PE and we are playing indoor volleyball. After our teacher Mr Handson's briefing we proceed on with the volleyball lesson and today we are playing against each other like a real match. I have Namjoon, Jin, Suga, Taehyung, and of course me and Jennie on the team. Just for a information, we are the group that don't really give a sh*t about the game, we just wanna have fun.

The sound of the whistle blew and we started the match, I was resting as only 5 people from each team is allowed. I was following the game so intensely, until Namjoon pick the ball up and hit it to Suga, then Suga hit it back to him then he hit it to Jennie and on and on. His actions made me chuckle.

Namjoon is the guy in the team that always make the game super hilarious or super lazy and chill.

Lastly, he hit the ball to Jin and HA Jin smash the ball and we scored a goal. (I know in a real volleyball its against the rule to pass the ball inn your own team more than 3 times. 

Jin is the guy in the team that's not bad in all the sport and tries super hard to save the team from being destroyed by Namjoon.

'PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP' the whistle came again, It's the cue for the subs to go into the game. 

We were playing the game halfway and Namjoon shouted "We are actually winning the game", "Ya for the first time". Then comes the ball to my spot, just a bit to the right.

Oh ya and me I'm the person who's not really good in sports but want to be good soooooooooo badly, and ya at that time everyone had hope that we're gonna win the game.

I stretched my hand out and the ball. I tried standing up and didn't succeed, then I decided to use my hands to help and just stand on one leg. I subbed out the next round.

Mr Handson came to me "Jisoo right? Are you okay" and bent down to touch my foot", I tried to hold in the pain. "Can you stand up?" and I tried to, and failed. "I'll get someone to send you to the office, but can you walk down the stairs?", "I guess I can", "HEY YOU JIN COME HERE", Jin walked over with a confused face, "Bring her to the office" he didn't say anything and started walking to the stairs, and me just limping. 

I walked towards the stairs thinking that he's already way ahead. 

"You okay?" he asked hiding at the edge of the stairs looking pretty worried. 

"Yea" I said as I hopped step by step down the stairs.

He walked down quickly and stood in front of me, "It's dangerous, I'll piggyback you", I froze there, "Come on don't waste time" then I tried hopping on. He chuckled as I jumped way too low, then bend down on one knee and finally got on his back.

I hugged him tightly afraid that he's gonna let go. "You're heavy you know" he said teasingly, as I hit him on the chest, "I'm just kidding, and I lay my head on his shoulders and he continued walking.

"You can put me down now, we are on the first floor"

"I like carrying, you heavy body"

"Come on, I can walk, people are looking"

"No"

"Come on"

"No"

"Come on" and I start tickling his chin

"I said no" he said like a little kid 

Soon we arrived at the office, he let me down at the couch and went to the counter.

He sat down next to me, "Someones coming to fetch you I guess, I'll go get your bag" he said lazyly and was going to stand up before I pulled him down. "Could you tell them to like apply something and bandage it and I'll go back to class", "It looks bad, you needa go home", "Please" I said cutely, looking into his eye. "Fine"