Going to James house

Everything is NEW

"James let's go your house today" Taehyung asked

"No" James replied coldly

"Why not"

"Why should I"

"Come on"

"No"

Soon school ended, and we decide just to stalk him openly home and Liza wasn't free on that day.

"Where are you guys going" James said as we hopped onto the train

"To stalk you" Jennie said

"You guys seriously can't come" he frowned

"It's okay, we can always just stand outside your gate" I said. "Yea whatever she said" Taehyung and I high-fived

"Okay then" we took the train for the longest time ever

"You guys seriously coming" he said in disbelieve, and we just simply nod.

"ok.....", he said calling someone

"Can my friends come over" he said to the phone, "It's 2 girls and a guy", "But I have no money on me", "Play games maybe who knows about them", "Yea yea, K".

"Soooooooooooooo..........." I said

"You guys wanna watch a movie"

"No money" said Jennie, "Nope" said Taehyung, "Nah"

"Guessed it", "But if you guys come what you guys wanna do at my house, there's like nothing" he said walking out if the train and we quickly followed.

"Anything or just sleep on the couch" 

We reached his house.

"Okay, do anything you want, don't go upstairs and that room" He said leaving us.

He changed and said "I'm gonna go study now" he sat down on the table and took out a textbook and used it as a mouse pad, then started playing some game.

We started playing his X-box, and soon started getting bored after like an hour.

"I poured 4 root beers" his house keeper mumbled and I ran towards the table.

"How do you know there's root beer" James asked, "Cause I heard you house keeper?" 

Soon after we discovered that he had a waveboard and stateboard in the room, and started riding them across the room.

Jennie tried the skateboard, "Wow wow" and fell backwards towards the ground. Rather than helping, Taehyung and I started laughing at the side.

"How are we suppose to ride the waveboard" Taehyung said at first only bending his knees and not moving.

"Ji Ji Ji!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at me" I looked up and he was wiggling his whole body trying to skate and it worked well but it's not going fast.

It was hillarious and I started laughing and tapping Jennie who was still busy rubbing her . We all laugh together at James house and he's not even taking care of us and that kind of make sense too.

BTW we told Liza that we went to James house and she was utterly upset that we went there before her and she probably has no chance of going there.