Paper Baseball

Everything is NEW

It has been long since Minho got suspended, we kind of just forgot about him.

Today after school, we stayed back in class to finish our homework before going home. The school gave us newspapers to read too. However, no one read it and left it on the teacher's table.

"Did you guys give out the newspapers?" Jennie said looking at Jungkook.

"Huh... We told them to take it themselves before leaving..." He said trying to avoid eye contact with Jennie.

"The newspaper were here since last week, you know no ones gonna take it if you don't hand it out right" Jennie said and walked away.

We sat down and started doing our homework. Jungkook stood by the newspapers, staring at it. 

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Jimin asked

"Uhhh nothing, just finding a use for them" looking at the newspaper.

"Hoseok, do you wanna play baseball?" Jimin shouted to outside of the room

"Where?" An idea stuck Jungkook, "Here" Jungkook shouted back refering to the classroom

"How?!" 

"Using this" Pointing to the newspaper, "and the broom" he said crumpling the newspapers.

The four of us, Rose, Liza, Jennie and i, raised our head.

"What are they up to?" Rose said annoyed, "They're so gonna break something"

"I know right, hope someone gets injured" Liza said, "You know just wanna see something happen"

I continued writing like I didn't hear anything. Jin, NamJoon, Suga and Taehyung walkedd into the class.

"We're gonna tell the rules to the Paper baseball, you'll wanna join?" Suga walks to the side again trying to be a stone...

"So there will be a pitcher, catcher, first and second baseman and thrid baseman. The pitcher and catcher will be from here to the door, and the baseball would be at the corners of the room, the broom would be the bat and this will be the ball. Any questions?" everyone shooked their heads. "Let's start then"

The first match started, Taehyung was the Butcher. It took him long enough to finally hit the ball with the broom. He hits the ball, stood there in surprise, "Taehyung ahh, what are you doing ran", he dropped the broom and started running, however he wasn't fast enough to score the point.

The second round, NamJoon is the pitcher and Jungkook is the butcher. Namjoon throws the ball, Jungkook swings and misses.

"Ahhh, you threw it too low" making excuses

"Okay, okay" NamJoon said apologetically

This time NamJoon threw the ball, 'WHUUUSH' Jungkook hit the ball, and ran across the room scoring a point for himself. He hits the next ball too.

After a few matches, it's NamJoon's turn to the hold the broom. Firstly, the paper ball starts falling apart, so we made another one. Jungkook threw the ball, The ball flew slow motion towards NamJoon, the swung the broom. "BAMMMM" The broom hit the wall behind him, everyone looked up from their work, he broke the broom.

Everyones eye opened widely, "OMG NamJoon what did you do" Jennie walked towards him.


The next day, "Let's clean the room" Mr Keith said and turned his head to the broom, "What happened to the broom?!?!?!?!" 

"Let's just say NamJoon happened" Jennie said to Mr Keith. 

He turned his head to NamJoon and Namjoon could only smile to him.

"Explain to the auntie from the office yourself and get a new broom"