Dance Audition

Everything is NEW

"So class today we are going to learn about the history of ................"

I took out the textbook and flip it to a random page and laid my head on it. Haix, there's a dance audition after school today, I haven't really perfected it yet. I kept running the dance moves in my mind. I sat up straight spacing out staring blindly at the board. I left mmy stomach growling, I slowly looked around the class as people were falling asleep or chatting away. I leaned towards Jin, "I'm hungry" I whispered.

He turned and stare at me, "Seriously, break just ended and shhhhhh pay attentionto class"

"You ain't really paying attention right"

"Ha God knows", I lie on the table and kept staring at him. His eyes were take short little glance at me.

"Stop staring" he said covering my eyes with one hand.

"Aren't you bored of the class" I said still lying on the table

"Yea, anything you wanna do"

"Eat, got any food?"

"I've got sweets tho" he handed my some, and I fell asleep soon after.

 

RINGGGGGG 

Next class, Math. 

"So today, please do page 20-23 of the workbook and I will be going through Yesterday's homework"

I took out a piece of foolscape and started writing. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned back and have Jin pointing to the stack of foolscape I have and kept smiling. I tore a piece of foolscape for him and finally thought I could start my work in peace. After doing about 5 equations I heard.

"Urggggg, Urgggg" I turned to see what happened, and saw him struggling to do the equations.

"You need to bring x to the other side and then divide the equation" He looked at me, then look at my paper.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" 

 

Soon school ended. I quickly rushed to the studio and waited for my turn to perform. I didn't really pay attention to the others dances just trying to remember my dance and go on with the beat.

"Kim Jisoo, please proceed to the front" I walked towards her

"So what song are you gonna perform"

"I'm going to perform Usher's No limit" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS1HrKkM_88

I was feeling soooo nervous,head facing down, but once the song started playing I looked up and kept thiking to myself swag swag swag swag, and let myself off and go for it. It felt really good and everyone in the room was cheering for me. I looked at the judge (senior) and she was nodding her head along, groving with along with the beat.

When I ended everyone started clapping, I felt really good and was smiling.

"Thank You for the wonderful performance, next we have........."

While walking back people were whispering about me giving me pats on my back.

Soon it was the end of everyones performance.

"So here are the results: Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Rose............" I was getting sooo nervous because my name wasn't said yet

"...... and last but not least Jisoo, the results are not in any particular order" I was sooo happy I hugged Rose.

"Congrats to everyone that get in and training will start in further notice, you may leave now"

I got in the school dance club, dance has been my passion since young.