Class Photo

Everything is NEW

"Class, tomorrow we are going to take our class photo, please remember to be well dressed and remeber to wear your ties to school, and class dismissed" Mr Keith said.

 

The next day

"Guys where are your ties?" Taeyeon asked.

"In the bag, why are you wearing it, it's so hot just where it later" Namjoon said.

"True stupid me.." 

We went back to class and have lessons as usual.

Our photo taking is right before break, we took our valuables, ties and went to the hall.

"Class line up by your height in 2 lines: guys and girls from the shortest to the tallest" the photo taker said.

This was the 1st time I looked around the class and ACTUALLY started looking at everyone based on their heights. Okay, Okay I guess I'm one of the shortest people. I walked to the front of the girl's line. Wait what I'm like the shortest people in class.

"Mr Keith who is shorter? Me or Katy?" I asked Mr Keith and everyone around me started saying Katy is shorter.

"Haven't you guys take height and weight yet?", "Nope", "Stand back to back then" We did as he said

"Katy is shorter" the guys said

"I think Jisoo is shorter" Mr Keith said, "What?!?!?!?!?!!?" the guys said, and I moved to the front of the line.

So the photographer started to put us in positions, and I ended up sitting on the most right hand corner. They started giving out no. tags and ask us to hold them on our faces. 

"Guys, I feel like a criminal taking the photo" Jimin yelled out loud, "Don't you guys think so?" and everyone started laughing

"SHHHHH KEEP QUEIT AND STOP MOVING" the photographer yelled.

"Everyone pass the tag down" 

"Girls at the first row put your left hand on your right hand, people who are standing, stand up straight" she said.

CLICK, and the flash shined on us, we haven't even prerpare yet and she didn't even tell us that she was taking a photo.

"NEXT FUN SHOT" she screamed. Jennie came towards me before taking and hugged me. We both turned around and realized that Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook were doing weird stuff behind us.

We quickly moved to the benches at the back and stood on it, along with Lisa and Rose for another fun shot.

We are done with the photo taking and moved to the canteen for break. "Woah, photo taking ended way faster than I thought =, and what were they (Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook) doing behind us just now" I said as Namjoon walked pass us

"What did you do behind us just now" Jennie asked and he started laughing, "You'll just have to wait for the the photos to be out"