After Exam Free Periods

Everything is NEW

So the Exams just ended yesterday. Now while waiting for results, we have free period. 

We had morning assembly, and return back to class as usual.

"Guess what I bought today?" said Jennie 

"What?" I said 

"BubbleGum" she whispered

We greeted the Ms Joyce and she told us to do our own's things. I went to find Jennie, so as Lisa and Rose.

"Want some gum?" she asked all of us

"Ya I WANT SOME GUM!" said Namjoon and Jennie handed Namjoon a bottle of gum. He takes the bottle and pour a lot of gum out like A LOT, like 10 tablets. Then everyone starts coming to Jennie asking her for gum.

Meanwhile, Namjoon put all 10 gums into and starts chewing. "Ahhh Ahhh Ahhhh, IT'S SO MINTY!!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT WASS MINT!!!" After several minutes later, he started blowing a really really big bubble. Jennie and I began to try our best to blow gum. We failed really badly.

"What are you guys doing? Are you guys like 6 year olds?" Namjoon said mocking us.

"We are trying to blow gum"

"I can see that, but there's no bubbles"

"TRYING" we said in unison.

"Chew the gum until you feel that your mouth is not that damp, then flatten the gum against top of your mouth"

"Ah Hah"

"Then do this" he said as he pushes the gum out of the mouth, and then he gestured something.

"WHAT" we said as we tried to blow gum. Rose tapped on my shoulders and told me how to blow gum as Jennie still tried to blow gum.

"See you got it" I heard Namjoon said, I started getting competitive and wanted to blow gum sooo badly. After trying to blow gum for 10 mins, I decided to give up and Jennie kept showing me how she could blow gum. From the corner of my eye, I see Namjoon chuckling at Jennie's action. 

Lisa and Minhyuk were at the side just staring at each other endlessly.... It still kinda creeps me out.

 

Next period, It's the next period: Music.

We went to the music room and the teacher started streaming the movie: The secret life of Walter Mitty.

The 4 of us Lisa, Rose Jennie and I sat beside Namjoon and Jin's gang. We were "watching" the movie.

"Hey to be honest, why do you like Namjoon?, I mean I know he's nice and stuff, but anything else about him you wanna tell me?" I asked smirking at her

"I mean he's pretty nice, and he's relatable, you knkow like I sit near him in class and I'll always talk to him about life"

"Life huh, like what"

"Like what he wants to do in life, what course he wants, and he's real, sometimes he freaks out about  random stuff"

"Sounds like a lot of fun" still smirking

"Come on, what about Jin? It's finally my turn to smirk"

"Well, I don't like him" Jennie giving me the really really face, " I mean I like him, but not like like him, you know like a brother" I said stretching my leg.

"WAIT ICELAND IS NOT FULL OF ICE AND GREENLAND IS NOT FULL OF GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!" Jimin shouted as Jennie was trying to say something.

"SHUT UP" someone said.

"Ya sure, cause he's really really nice and...." she kept shovingme near Jin as he was sitting next to me.

"Come on" i said blushing a little, Jin turned to me and gave me a full body scan.

"Your legs are really short" he said mocking me.

"Your foot is huge" I said and that backfired, "You know what they say about people with big foot" Jungkook said trying to contain his laughter.

"Hey hey, she's innocent don't spoil that" Jin said, leaving me super confused, I leaned to Jennie, " What do people say about guys with big foot" and she starts bursting in laughter leaving me all confused again

"Don't. Come on guys. And Jennie don't tell her", can I even get a clue" I said super confused.