Orientation

Everything is NEW

A week passed, I was sitting in the class thinking about making friends, I still havent make any friends yet.

I tiled my head, "Erm, hey can i borrow a correction tape, I'm JiSoo".

"Yea Sure, I'm Jessica" and it ended with awkrawd silence....

 Oh, today is also the extra-curricular orientation, it is where u pick a sport, uniform group, or arts and do it for the next 4 years.

We are going to visit all the booths in the school now. I walked out of the class and lost Jessica already, the class slowly walked towards the hall together. We sat down, watched the performances of the dance, drama club and the band. Dance was pretty swag, drama was pretty funny and band was in tune and harmony with one another just perfect. Next we went to the hockey booth, I saw a new face and walked towards her.

"Hey, you new here"

"Yea, its my first day here"

"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm Jisoo" I stretched out my hand

"And I'm Jennie" She said shaking my hand.

Turns out we had lots in common. We even painted our faces when the hockey players asked.

After the orientation, we had some ice breaker/ bonding game.

Firstly, we got to introduce ourselves, saying our names or name preferred to be called, then we had to say one thing that we liked.

Then, we played a game called 'splat', it's a game where everyone form a circle and have 3 or less people in the circle pointing at random people. The person who got pointed at needs to squat down and people beside him/her needs to point (shoot) at each other and yelling the word "SPLAT", if the person didn't squat down he/ she is out of the game. If he/ she squat down then the person who shoot slower will be out of the game. It was a really fun game, but everyone was so shy and quiet that the game slowly died off.

"Hey don't you think that this game is really boring!" someone shouted. Everyone suddenly turned around and stared at her, i believe her name is JooHyun. OMG whats wrong with her why is she shouting making the mood soooooooo tense.

"Hey don't you worry, we will speed the game up and add more 'splatters'" everyone now is super scared by her intimidating behaviour.

Camp soon came along everyone in class kinda bonded and got closer. They gave out forms regarding the camp.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this years camp is in school, haven't you guys hear about our school being hunted wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Jimin said scaring the girls.