Voluntary work + Fight

Everything is NEW

Today is the day we give out badges and tell the public about the blood donation section in our school.

We sat down in the arena in the morning as usual, Jennie was already sitting there waiting for me.

"Wow, early for once" I said to her

Morning asembly goes as usual then there was a principle speech and he warn us that we are the student ambassadors of the school, and must mind our language and behaviour at all times.

"Ha as if any one will listen to that" I heard Jimin saying.

After the principle talk we had to split ourselves into 4 separate group, Jennie and I kept walking around thinking about which group to join.

"Let's join this group" said Jennie

"Nah, Joohyun is over there, we'll probably get into trouble being in that group"

"Hey Hey Hey!" said NamJoon, trying to get our attention, "Sit here", Jennie and I looked at each other, and nodded, thinking that this team would be fun and peaceful at the same time.

"Why ask us to join your team though?" Jennie asked out of curiousity

"Because do you really want to be in the other group, and you guys are probably the best people leftover, ya know what I mean" Jin said

I looked around, true this is the best group: Jin, Namjoon, Key, Rose, Lisa, J-Hope, Suga, Jennie and I. I guess we're pretty fun people, I already kind of know everyone in the group.

 

We took a bus from school to the train station for my team. The teacher, Ms Cheryl, gave us badges and pamphlets for us to give out.

"I'll be at the side and if you guys finish giving out you could come and get ore from me" she said and walked to the side.

"Guys why not lets make this a competition and whoever who is the slowest have to treat us a drink from that stall over there" Rose said pointing towards the right.

"We return back to here once finish giving out this badge of badges" 

"Sure" Key said

We all had a partner discussion before starting.

 

"Hi, We are from......." Jennie just started saying and the lady just dodged us.

"Hi, we are from St. Joseph Secondary and we are here......... Thank you" wow giving out badges are sooo much harder than we thought.

"Hi", "Hi" someone replied to us, "Erm we are from St. Joseph Secodary and we are having a blood donation..............................." and she kept nodding, while Jennie is speaking I handed her badge and phamplet. "Thank You" Both of us said in unison.

We headed to the bus stop line, "Hi, we are from St. Joseph Secondary and we are having a blood donat.." we got cut off, "How much do you guys need?" he sounded so cold as he took out his wallet, "Oh, no sir we do not need you money", "What do you want then" he said abit annoyed, "We are having a blood donation at the school this Saturday" Jennie said while I handed him the badge and phamplet and left.

"Be prepared to treat us drinks" Jin and NamJoon said in our faces.

"Hi, we are from St. Joseph Secodary and we are having a blood donation..........." we said to a lady while standing at the side waiting for someone with her children. We handed her the badge and pamphlet but her kids seemed to want some too, so we handed her 2 more. 

"We would appreciate if you could pass the word around too" she looked delightful to be seeing us.

In the end our team was the 2nd to finiish giving out, Rose and Lisa's group were the last. Funny right they were the ones who came out with the ideas. The rest of us could only think of FREE DRINKS.

Anyways, It ended up with Ms Cheryl treating us drinks. Lucky them saving their pocket money.

 

On the way back something happened.

"Hey, what's wrong with you, what's with that long face" Jimin said to Minho

"Shut up" he replied

"Why should I, you ain't the master of me"

"I said SHUT UP" Minho started raging, clenching his fist

"What's with that attitude, I was just asking" Minho came and grabbed him by the collar

"You're the problem" leaning closer and breathing harder

"Minho, let go of his collar" Mr Keith said walking closer

He slowly let go of Jimin's collar, still breathing hard. 

Ms Cheryl and Mr Keith ended up giving Minho a warning and had to wirte a report about it.

Turns out Minho had anger management issues and is just a person who can't really take jokes. Lesson learned to always becareful of what you say infront of him, he's a sensetive person.