MinHyuk + Lisa

Everything is NEW

One Random day, after school Jennie and I went to the library to do our homework.

"Hey isn't that Minhyuk" said Jennie

"Huh who?" I replied

"The guys that likes Lisa" 

"Ohhhhhhhh, so do you wanna just tell him that lisa probably likes him too"

"Let's finish the work first" we continued our work.

After finishing our work, Minhyuk was still there. Jennie and I decided to 'match-make' them 

"Hey Minhyuk, what are you doing here?"

"Doing homework, borrowing books" after chatterring for a while, "Wanna know a secret?" Jennie said

"Okay..." Minhyuk said, "Lisa likes you too" a small blush started to creep up Minhyuk's face.

"You like her right?"I said just to comfirm.

 

A few days after this incident.

"Jennie, I wanna confess to Lisa but I don't know what to say to her" 

"WHAT!?!?!?!??!?!?"

"I like her" He said as Jennie pulled me to the side.

"OMG Minhyuk's gonna confess to Lisa"

"Woah, that was fast"

"Well he needs our help to come up with a confession"

 

We took a few day's free period to come up with a complete confession.

"So how do you feel about her"

"Feel funny and nervous when she's around"

"What do you think about her"

"Well she's cute, blur, kind"

"What are you guys doing!??!?!?!?!" Joohyun appear out of no where as we off our phones

"Nothing much just for the science project" I said trying to hide the fact.

"ok" she said walking away

"So do you wanna start the confession youself first then we touch up for you?"

"Well, Hi Liza, It's me Minhyuk, I have known you for almost half a year. I'm always feeling weird and funny when I'm around you. I know we don't tend to talk much and even if we do, we talk about nonsense. You are the nicest person I've met in this class and whenever someone got injured or even just trip, you will be the first one to help them. You're quite blur sometimes just like me, and that makes you really cute." he looks at both of us, "So how is it you not gonna ask her to be yours?"

In the end Minhyuk decided to confess to her online, on the instagram messager.

the message was: Hi Liza, It's me Minhyuk, I have known you for almost half a year. I'm always feeling weird and funny when I'm around you. You are the nicest person I've met in this class and whenever someone got injured or even just trip, you will be the first one to help them. You're quite blur sometimes just like me, and I guess that's why I like you. I don't know when I had a crush on you. Maybe It's after Jennie told me that you like me. I really enjoy the time when we are together, waiting for the bus to come. I know we don't tend to talk much and even if we do, we talk about nonsense, but still I think that you're awesome. You look blur but inside I know you're really smart. You said that I've never say I Love You before. I know I should do this in real life but. I Love You Lisa!!!!!! Stay With Me Forever!! Please Be My Girlfriend!!!!! 

 

Lisa screenshoted the confession and send it to the group chat.

'OMG Minhyuk confessed to me!' Lisa

'What did you say to him then' Jennie

'Yassssssssss' Lisa

'Congrats' Jisoo

'Congrats' Rose

'Jinx' Jisoo

'Jinx' Rose 

'Double Jinx' Rose

'Oh well' Jisoo

'You owe me a sofa' Rose

'WHAT' Jisoo 

'Soda, stupid auto correct' Rose