After Physical Test

Everything is NEW

I returned to my seat. Grabbing my bottle and gulping the water chunk by chunk. Then wiped my sweat with a towel.

Jennie was done with running. She sat down without saying anything, and reached out for her bottle. After resting for awhile, we decided to change to a new set of clothes.

"Wow I feel like I'm a new person now" Jennie said, slightly light-headed.

"Well I'm just confused and tired" refering to JungKook

"What are you confused about?" 

"I don't know, Life" I didn't want to tell anyone about it yet, I want to confirm my feelings first.


We were preparing to leave the stadium.

"Jisoo!" I raised my head from my phone

"Ya'll wanna have brunch together?" Jimin asked

"Yea sure, where?" Jennie replied, then we looked at each other. 

"You didn't ask me" I lean in and whispered to her ear.

"So you don't wanna go?" 

"Nevermind"

"We're going to McDonalds a few stops from here" NamJoon said

"Let's go" Jin said, while we walked behind. As usual Jennie went with NamJoon and me..... I just stood behind Jin... quietly.

"Ehhhhh what are you doing behind us" Jin said looking at me, putting his arms around me. We stopped at the bus stop waiting for the bus. I looked up from the ground, and stared at him in the eye. He looked at me and smiled, and pinched my nose. I felt warmness spread across my body. I looked away, thinking about the different feelings between him and JungKook. Why do the both of them feel so alike yet so different.


Soon we reached the place, ordered food and started eating. 

"Ah why don't we play a game" J-Hope asked.

"What" Taehyung said with all the food in his mouth

"Electricity"

"What that is?" Taehyung speaking brokenly

"When everyone holds hands and a person says who they want to pass the 'electricity' to, and they squeeze their hands until the person and there will be a catcher to catch whoever who's squeezing."

We started holding hands, Jennie and I were the only girls and Jimin is the catcher for this round. 

"What? Why are we holding hands" Suga asked blurly

"We're playing 'electricity'" JungKook replies

"I'm out, I told you guys I wanna be a rock"

We started the game, eveeryones hands were on the table,"I want to pass to NamJoon" Jin said. We started, not long later, "received" said NamJoon, Jimin stood there dumbfounded. "Erm.... To Hope" He started squeezing but till JungKook, he squeezed his hand really obvious and Jimin caught him. "Ahhh, Why did you make it so obvious" Jimin said whining. "I thought youcouldn't see it"

Next, "I wanna pass it to.... Jennie and Jimin" Jimin decided to take the short-cut and pass it to Jin, to Me,Then Jennie. When Jin was passing 'it' to me, JungKook grabbed our hand. Telling us that he saw us passing. My heart skipped a beat, with his rough action. "Caught ya" JungKook said, winking at me. 

Anyways Jin went to be the catcher and JungKook sat next to me. He stretched out his hand and place it beside me. Waiting. I stared at his hand. For as long as I can remember before holding onto his hand.

It's like electricity literally passed through my body. During the game he squeezed my hand like the game said so. It gave me butterflies in my stomach. I swallowed my saliva while looking at his long eyelashes.